What's new

Vintage and unusual aftershaves: Post your photos

Very nice, and it is the cologne version - bonus! Be careful how you use it! How is the scent?
The farm was 120 miles away and they'd spend nights there after my grandfather passed away. My father was using it just because "it was there" ... aaaaaaaaaaah! The scent is still very good!

20200316_205631_compress14.jpg
my NOS bottle of 4711 SIR.

indeed, yours appears really old!
i have a similar one, but the bottle is a little different and the label reads "Improved".
Both without the royal warrant.
Could you post a clearer photo of the label on yours?
Is there any text on the rear of your label?
Thanks!!

View attachment 1039686

Sorry it took me so long, it was in storage and I hadn't gotten around to digging through the box it was in until just a few days ago. There is no text on the back of the label.

Yardley.JPG

proxy.php

I acquired these recently from separate sources. They are all original juice! The Skin Bracer is basically Unobtanium, I’ve had very little luck finding much unused vintage... The Veg smells amazing!!!! I like it even more than the fresh stuff, decanted for 1 year.

The 4711 eau de cologne is very nice and complements Florida Water(another vintage I don’t own yet), very well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Halston Z-14, no other distributor listed besides Halston, this one is Made in Germany! Smells fantastic.

View attachment 1089779View attachment 1089780View attachment 1089781
Nice grab. My oldest bottle--mid 90's, made in USA. Like yours--the scent is wonderful. I have two more bottles of aftershave, one is maybe three years old and latest from 2019. Made in USA, but not as strong as the 90's bottle, still better than most anything out there for a chypre scent. In fact, a bottle of cologne came with the 2019 purchase, and the 90's aftershave is stronger than the cologne from 2019. You might get addicted to Z-14. Dynamite stuff! Think I will shave and throw some on.

Top Bottom