What's new

Viktor&Ralf Spice Bomb Shaving Soap

You might like Pre de Provence #63. It is a hard milled soap that lasts a very long time. In aluminum tin. The scent has a lot in common with Spice Bomb, but it is not a clone.

1610458456461.png

(If anyone sighs "SpiceBomb Fresh, yes, I know a soap or cream that comes close to the SpiceBomb Fresh but not to the SpiceBomb", then please that'd be sth I'd be very much interested in. Not trying to highjack the thread though.

Ariana & Evans Revolution
Oleo Soapworks/Chicago Grooming Wayoh
Pinnacle Grooming Grenade

And First Line Shave is releasing Frag Out that's an homage to Spicebomb Extreme.

I ordered the Wayoh. Where can I find A&E revolution? Most of their soaps are sold out. Are they that much in demand?

Ariana & Evans Revolution
Oleo Soapworks/Chicago Grooming Wayoh
Pinnacle Grooming Grenade

And First Line Shave is releasing Frag Out that's an homage to Spicebomb Extreme.

Is this the A&E you are referring to? Bergamot and Grapefruit doesn't sound like spicebomb.

Is this the A&E you are referring to? Bergamot and Grapefruit doesn't sound like spicebomb.

Yes. Here are the scent notes for Spicebomb (courtesy of fragrantica.com).

Spicebomb by Viktor&Rolf is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. Spicebomb was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Polge. Top notes are Pink Pepper, elemi, Bergamot and Grapefruit; middle notes are Cinnamon, Saffron and Paprika; base notes are Tobacco, Leather and Vetiver.

This thread is just proof of YMMV and "everybody's nose is different." Personally, I can't imagine why anybody would want to find a soap that smells like Spice Bomb. I think Spice Bomb is pretty foul. To each his own.

Top Bottom