What's new

*VIDEO* Me shaving with a Merkur Vision....

hmmm..... CMK must have taken it down. I have the other link somewhere - i'll post it later tonight. Sorry fellas!!

Larry,
I do not have it on my server as I had thought I did - unfortunatly I had relied on CMK to host it, so I haven't been able to find a copy. On the bright side - I just purchased another digital camera that has a "movie" function - so I will be able to recreate it once it arrives - however it is backordered at Dell.com and will not be shipped until Sept 19 :frown:

Sorry.... but I am tryin!

BTW, when time Permits (hopefully within the next month or so) Nick and I plan to make a comprehensive DVD covering DE shaving, Equipment, comparisons, etc etc that we will send out for hopefully under $5 shipped!

LarryH said:
Did this "update" fall into the ether? I'd really like to see it and "tonight" seems like a week ago. :)

BAM - how's this.... I am driving down to the Bay Area and fighting the 3 day weekend traffic, and Nick and I are going to shoot the DVD and hopefully finish the footage this weekend. Since I'll be traveling down there - I won't be able to bring as much "equipment" as I'd like, but I'll bring several brushes, soaps, cream s (can do a little thing on a shave stick) colognes etc. :biggrin:

Ask and ye shall receive!

Okay, I'll just wait for Dell to ship and the holidays to pass before I ever shave again. I mean, without a "how to" how will I know? :wink:

Nick and I got the video filmed tonight.... much bigger pain that I thought - and was AWFUL brutal on my face - but cest la vie. Hopefully we'll be able to post some web quality samples online.

The DVD will include a demonstration of methodshaving, hot pot latering, lathering of QED soap, T&H soap, Tabac soap, DE shaving, Straight razor shaving, Latherking usage, brief equipment overview, 7 brush comparo - etc etc. I think we have a few hours of footage, so the final version should be at least an hour or so - with an awful lot of info etc. We also plan on adding pointers, lists, etc etc within the movie as well.

Should be mighty helpful! Now it is in the hands of Nick - so as fast as he can edit it up and get it ready to rock and roll - it'll be ready to ship out!

Is it G? PG? PG-13? R for naked badger? :eek:

joel said:
Nick and I got the video filmed tonight.... much bigger pain that I thought - and was AWFUL brutal on my face - but cest la vie. Hopefully we'll be able to post some web quality samples online.

The DVD will include a demonstration of methodshaving, hot pot latering, lathering of QED soap, T&H soap, Tabac soap, DE shaving, Straight razor shaving, Latherking usage, brief equipment overview, 7 brush comparo - etc etc. I think we have a few hours of footage, so the final version should be at least an hour or so - with an awful lot of info etc. We also plan on adding pointers, lists, etc etc within the movie as well.

Should be mighty helpful! Now it is in the hands of Nick - so as fast as he can edit it up and get it ready to rock and roll - it'll be ready to ship out!

Well.... maybe if we can all convince Nick - he can include some of the footage that was on the DV tapes we recorded over (PG-13 - but would make any straight man drool like crazy :drool: )

Man o man....good to be in college :biggrin:

sbrinson said:
Any new information on this video? I would like to see the VISION in action.
Howdy sbrinson, and welcome to the forum!

There's no new information at present. If enough of us band together, we might be able to harass Joel into rerecording this clip (or finding it on his hard drive if it still exists.....) :wink:

-Nick

Top Bottom