What's new

*VIDEO* Me shaving with a Merkur Vision....

Fellas,
Would love to help you out.... but I do not have the video any longer. Unfortunatly, I am unable to shoot video footage by myself and in my current location, however next time I am in the Bay Area I can try to get Nick to film a little something.

Your best bet right now is probably the B&B DVD, as although it does not have the vision shaving, it has DE in action, and shows visuals of the Vision, etc - which function wise is no different that other DE's - as far as techinque is concerned. The main drawlback with the video clips able to be posted on the net with ease, is their incredibly poor quality, and the small size of ones monitor make it terribly difficult to truly get a good idea of exactly what is going on, what angles, etc - which is why we opted to do a full on DVD, versus the internet clips. I'll try to come up with one as soon as possible (which will be a while) but the main complaint with the video clip you fellas want to see, is the quality and short length of it, really do not give much of an idea of what is actually going on (technique wise) - which strummed the call for a DVD.

:smile:

Top Bottom