What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

VI-John Shaving Cream

hello :)
Someone tried the VI-John Shaving Cream (Regular in blue tube)
Does this shave cream provide good shaving performance?
Does this shaving cream help prevent razor bumps?
I ask that this because this shaving cream contain Tee Tree oil

Many Thanks :)
idan.

ajkel64

The Aussie Bulldog
I have never tried it but I wouldn’t mind giving it a go. I find the colour scheme strangely alluring.

I've used it and it's good. It's quite cheap here in India (INR 35 or $0.5 for a 125 gms tube). It lathers well, it's quite slick and is no better or worse than old spice creams.

This is my favorite variety, Fruit Passion. Excellent cream. As good as the popular ones we all know. It costs about USD 0.70 here in Malaysia and easily available in most Indian stores. Highly recommended.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk

This is my favorite variety, Fruit Passion. Excellent cream. As good as the popular ones we all know. It costs about USD 0.70 here in Malaysia and easily available in most Indian stores. Highly recommended.

Sent from my CPH1969 using Tapatalk
The passion fruit is my favorite

When I was in India last year, I purchased some (along with a lot of other blades and creams) it’s good stuff.
I too picked up a tube while in India. I must say though that it seems they may have just waved a tea tree branch over a vat of the cream. Not a strong scent like you get when using tea tree shampoo.

Tim

Top Bottom