What's new

Vi-John Razor Blades

Does anyone have any experience using Vi-John blades? I see it being sold cheap here in Malaysia (USD3.50 for a pack of 100). I know they're made in India but I'm wondering if they're repackaged Supermax blades or something like that. I would like to know what you guys think of this brand of blades before I decide to buy them.

Reactions: Kix
I used a Vi-John Super Platinum this past week & had a very nice shave with it. The first couple of strokes seemed rough, but then it smoothed out & was a nice sharp blade delivering a nice smooth shave. I would buy 100 of them & enjoy them. Hope that helps!

I have used the Vi John Super Platinum blades. I really like them, they seem sharp and very smooth. My experience with them is limited (three blades, IIRC), but each one has been great.

I have used them and like them alot. They are good as anything I have used. Will definitely but them again when the time omes. I just have to run some stock that I built up prior to buying anymore blades. I don't think you can go wrong with them.

My buddy who has a store selling shaving gear here in Malaysia has both varieties (SS and Platinum coated). I'm planning to get 100 of each and would be happy to send some over to you guys who are interested to try them out. 200 of these blades will cost me USD6, which is a pretty good deal.

Top Bottom