What's new

GIVEAWAY! Vetiver Soap, et. al., PIF (Pay it Forward)

I got this great Vetiver stuff, but my spouse HATES the smell thereof. It is all great stuff.

Here's who qualifies:
1) You need to REALLY like the smell of Vetiver. These are pretty strong scents that apparently are EXTREMELY polarizing.
2) Please no millionaires or folks who consider themselves "high income" (you can (and should) easily buy this sort of thing yourself!).
3) CONUS only, please.

Here's how it works:
- Just say, "I'm in!" I'll pick one person and message you to get mailing information.
- Deadline to get in on this is one week from today: 3 November 2022.

Here's what we've got here:
- Declaration Grooming Dirtyver Shaving Soap. This is a 4 oz container which has had a few shaves' worth scooped out. Declaration Grooming soaps are currently an "honorable mention" for best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. From the Declaration Grooming site: "This is not the type of vetiver that you would take home to meet your parents. This is the type of vetiver that will take you out, show you things you’ve never seen, and introduce you to debauchery found only in your wildest imaginings." This is a very strong scent that I think is awesome.
- Shannon's Soaps Haymarket Vetiver Shaving Soap. This is a 4 oz container which has had a few shaves' worth scooped out. Shannon's Soaps are currently an "honorable mention" for best shaving soaps by Sharpologist.com. I don't know what Vetiver smells like. To me, this one has a very strong Grapefruit smell, as well as (what I presume to be) Vetiver. From the Shannon's Soaps site: "Earthy, gritty, like one of Cleveland's original districts. With notes of vetiver, citrus, and oakmoss -- an all essential oil original blend."
- Stirling Soaps Port-au-Prince Shaving Soap. This is a 1 oz sample which has had exactly one shave's worth broken off. Stirling soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com. From the Stirling Soaps site: "Earthy, grassy, and pungently sweet Haitian Vetiver combined with a small but uplifting kick of Lemongrass."
- Ariana & Evans Vetiver Magnifique Shaving Soap. This is a 1/4 oz sample from Maggard Razors--about half of it is still left. Ariana & Evans soaps are currently one of the "Top 12" of best shaving soaps according to Sharpologist.com.
- Declaration Grooming Dirtyver Alcohol Aftershave splash w. menthol. This is a 3.1 fl. oz container which has been used a few times.
- Four 5-blade containers of Astra Superior Platinum Double-Edge Razor Blades. These are very popular high-quality blades. I thought I'd throw these in because I have lots of them.

Good luck, everybody!

Eric
IMG_1884.jpg

Not in, but nice PIF!
I've wanted to try a vetiver splash but I don't use soft soaps, so I'll sit on my hands until I can make a trip out to Maggard.

Very nice PIF! I'd love to try vetiver, but I'll leave this to someone who's already a fan as requested, so respectfully not in.

Top Bottom