VETIVER EXTRAORDINAIRE

Discussion in 'Shaving Creams' started by ask4Edge, Jun 2, 2017.

FM1.jpg
    FM2.jpg

Just got their email promoting this new release.
    Although I've no direct experience with this cream, I think the VE fragrance is excellent.

For a 100 mL tube, the price is *ahem* 80 USD.

1. For 100 ml. the price is too dang hight for me!

2. UPDATE:
    Per FM Customer Service, it doesn’t produce much of a lather, which is somewhat surprising as this cream is based on soap (stearic acid, coconut oil, potassium hydroxide), and a couple of other surfactants. Could be a good travel option. Otherwise, for me, it's a pass, if indeed it’s non-lathering/brushless. YMMV.

3. VE is one of my favorites from the house, but not sure I'd pay that much for the cream. I could get two tubs of CF for that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. As much as I love vetiver, there's no way I'm willing to pay that much for a 100ml tube of shaving cream even if it lathers itself.

5. I'd probably pay less if it lathered itself. That's one of the funnest parts of the shave. :lol:

6. Snurgblat

Snurgblat Contributor

At 80 bucks they better throw in a six pack and some foot balm.

7. 80 bucs for 100ml is just ridiculous compounded by the fact cream goes faster then soap. Paying for the Malle name on the tube

8. I have the VE EDT which I only use for special occasions.:wink:
    And yes it is extraordinaire quality...
    I prefer Nivea Mild shaving creme though, I think it's around 1.79 Eur per tube:biggrin:

9. Whoa I'm on a buying binge but that's crazy

10. Marco

Marco Ambassador

I prefer my €1.99 tubes of Proraso...

11. Bhugo

Bhugo Contributor

I bet it smells great though!

12. I used to think that Creed Shaving Soap was the most insanely priced shaving product.