What's new

Vetiver? Cedarwood and Lemon?

Two good reasons to continue breathing! That wiley old Charles at QED finally succumbed to the intense pressure. He came up with a 100% Vetiver, not for the faint of heart! To quote a friend, "The scent of primal masculinity, that has been bred out of too many males."
I wonder if the Cedarwood and Lemon is anything like the fragrance of Charles Tyrwhitt? I should know by Monday or Tuesday...:badger:

Hey, Ron --

I'm right with you on the vetiver. I just placed an order with Charles for one of those. I passed on the lemon/cedar (avail. in stick only) in favor of the pine/cedar for now. I also ordered one bergamot and one peppermint. I think that makes seven soaps that I've ordered now this week. I'm finished for a while. Better start shaving my whole body, too, if I'm ever going to use this stuff up.:blushing:

Doug

DEF said:
Hey, Ron --

I'm right with you on the vetiver. I just placed an order with Charles for one of those. I passed on the lemon/cedar (avail. in stick only) in favor of the pine/cedar for now. I also ordered one bergamot and one peppermint. I think that makes seven soaps that I've ordered now this week. I'm finished for a while. Better start shaving my whole body, too, if I'm ever going to use this stuff up.:blushing:

Doug
Hi Doug,
I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy mine! You did not get a Grapefriuit and Peppermint?:lol:

Ron,

I very nearly did go for the grapefruit & peppermint, but for some reason went with the straight mint. Probably because I also ordered the bergamot, and I already have the lime.

I'm bracing myself for the vetiver; Charles assures me it's VERY earthy. Could we have found the "Feather blade of soaps?" Not for the faint of heart.

Surely Charles couldn't have concocted anything any more malodorous than Salter's French Vetiver:9898:

I suppose that i'll have to try it.:out:

Top Bottom