What's new

Very Lovely Coticule Eges

I have been getting great Coti edges with a certain technique. I learned it from Dr. Matt. I use water at the start and perform circles with moderate pressure and then some half strokes. I do this for about a minute and then I turn the water on at a slow stream. I continue to use moderate pressure with circles, half and X strokes.

I increase the stream of water and start to lighten my pressure. I continue to use some circles and occasional half strokes. I end with a decent stream of water and perform only X strokes until stiction.

I’m very pleased with my Coti edges from this technique. They are sharp and smooth.

Dr matts method is very good takes the hassle out of dilucot I have tried it coming of the 5 k Naniwa with descent results . Then the 8 k with great success.
Then I dulled the edge and brought the edge back with 10 k superstone then onto my my coticule with fantastic super smooth edge yet nice feel on the face

Thank you for sharing this.

I tried this technique on a Wedge that was sharp but by no means smooth. This produced the best edge I have ever had from my coti.

Top Bottom