What's new

Very handy pipe shapes and illustrations.

Just an interesting water color that illustrates the parts of the pipe to make my jargon a little less obtuse.:biggrin1:

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Most helpful information here. Thank you. The chart is a big help to the first-time pipe buyer (i.e. myself).

Lots of great reading James. You may want to consider this one for "Sticky" consideration, the pipe shapes alone would be very helpfull to new members, as well as the pipe parts break down

Thanks for the effort

Lots of great reading James. You may want to consider this one for "Sticky" consideration, the pipe shapes alone would be very helpfull to new members, as well as the pipe parts break down

Thanks for the effort

+1 I know I needed something like this when I first started looking at pipes!

Syngent, Glad you liked it. It can be found in the GE sticky at the top of the page.

I didn't realize when I posted that I would be dragging up a two year old thread into the main forum body. I figured because it was a sticky it would be static. Apologies if I've bumped this into cluttering the page (though it looks like some have gained from it).

In other news, I know now that I'm in the market for either an apple or a billiard.

I've been roaming eBay. I like the look of a Pipa Croci Billiard that I've seen in one of the threads here. :thumbup1:

Lol I didn't realize this thread was started in 2010 and revived... when I went through the stickies when first coming in I must have gone past it trying to figure out how not to hurt my pipe and smoke it

These threads are left open deliberately. The membership is free to add content or comment as they like and personally I enjoy reading them.

Top Bottom