What's new

Very Efficient SE's?

I recommend Artist Club razors for you because of the Feather Pro Super. This blade is deeper than most so it increases the blade exposure and can help you get that extra bit of efficiency out of your razor if you need it.

My Enders Speed/ Proline bests all. In part that's because exposure can be adjusted for maximum efficiency (without much sacrifice).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I recommend Artist Club razors for you because of the Feather Pro Super. This blade is deeper than most so it increases the blade exposure and can help you get that extra bit of efficiency out of your razor if you need it.

I agree. The Feather Pro Super in either my Asylum RX or ATT SE2 provides the most aggressive shaves in my den. So aggressive, in fact, that I intend to use the blade only in my new Vector, which has been pre-ordered...

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Unfortunately I only can use one hand so these gems are out of the question for me

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I have experimented with SEs and keep coming back to Schick Type G and E for a BBS shave. I've had problems getting any kind of close shave with Supply or OneBlade. GEMs are good but I find them cumbersome like the new modern razors. Sometimes you can't improve on the original.

Top Bottom