What's new

VERTICE GLOBAL razor blade factory

Interesting video on India's newest razor blade company...Not sure if they are leasing machinery at the Super-Max factory , but their blade packaging is a dead rip-off of the defunct Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum packaging ......

proxy.php
I've never seen these blades anywhere.

Now that was interesting! They make a big to-do about their "sophisticated" equipment, but it looks pretty similar to the equipment in other blade making vids. Their marketing says they're global, but I wonder if they're really more an Indonesian outfit than anything else?

They are branded as Euromax Platinum and are available on EBay from a seller caller Labarbiera based in England.
They will sell in quantities from a tuck of five blades to 5000 blades.
A tuck goes for $2.43 with shipping at $2.62 - that's Canadian dollars not US dollars. Don't know if they will ship to the US but if you want to pay its worth a shot I guess.
From what I've just read it is a company registered n Dubai with a factory in India. He is the website that I found the information - hope it helps.
EUROMAX Double Edge Razor Blade - Style4Men.ca

I thought the same thing when I read that website. They also manufacture for other companies possible with the One branding, don't know.
As far as I have read they are available through their distributor in England which is also a seller on EBay - Labarbiera.

What is interesting to me is that the video and website only feature DE blades and that it is all in English. It's not even badly translated English. I would expect it to be in Hindi or whatever language for where they are marketing their product.

While I am not a business man, I find it odd that a company would startup producing a very limited product in what I would consider a saturated market.

I might buy some of the Euromax from ebay though.

Interesting video on India's newest razor blade company...Not sure if they are leasing machinery at the Super-Max factory , but their blade packaging is a dead rip-off of the defunct Super-Max Blue Diamond Platinum packaging ......

Very interesting!! :a14::a14:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

Are those any good ?
They are decent i like them they are cheap for me here in the UK as i can get them from ebay. My friend bought a 100 & gave me half of the card.

Vertice Euromax was their previous name, now they have rebranded & changed the name to ONE. They have 3 or 4 different blades so the old Euromax versions just got rebranded, Japanese steel??? :001_rolle might be a marketing a gimmick similar to how swedish steel is put on some blades, or maybe they really do, doesn't matter they shave pretty decent.
20190410_010844.jpg

Made in India for Dubai in the middle east.
20190410_011232.jpg

20190410_011207.jpg

Fairly smooth & comfortable blades not the smoothest or sharpest but very good being 6-7 out of 10 across the board in all departments, those who have to pay extra for shipping then i wouldn't recommend them because you can get similarly performing blades at a similar price unless you like trying out new blades like i do :thumbup1:
20190410_011110.jpg

Interesting video. Never heard of these. And indeed the packaging is very similar to SuperMax Blue Diamond Platinum.
Also, the name EuroMax is conspicuous. Definitely a connection here. Maybe someone from SuperMax thought they could create a rival company?

Tried a euromax for the first time today. The review above was spot on. Probably a 6 in sharpness and an 8 in smoothness for me. I got a great shave, but I definitely had to buff a few spots longer than I wanted to. I wouldn’t buy them again, but it was a fun experiment. I’ll hold onto some and give some to friends. You know the drill.

B

Barney14

I have tried these blades too, great shave at a low price, the UK EBay seller - Labarbiera is a pleasure to deal with.

Supermax's packaging confuses the hell out of me. There's "Super Platinum" then "Dollar Platinum" and then "Platinum PLUS." I'm not sure which of these is supposed to be the most premium blade.

Oh and then there's "Blue Diamond Platinum" and "Blue Diamond Titanium". Again not sure if these are supposed to be superior to the regular Supermax line.

And now they have a completely new line called "Diamond Edge" which is apparently another Platinum coated blade. Not sure if it's just new branding for the Blue Diamond or if it's a "higher tier" to Blue Diamond.

Confusing man.

Top Bottom