What's new

Vendors and Artisans

There are many options out there to choose from in ordering wet shaving products. I maybe wanted to put my thoughts in about some experiences I have had in the past that might be of help. If any new or veteran wet shaver can add to this it would be great. I will try to not make it to long.
Vendors:
Maggards razors:
The best in selection. The best sample selection hand down as well. This is great for new shavers. You will get a bit of a shipping charge 6.99/2.99 over 45 bucks and free over 75. Super nice customer service.

The Razor company:
Free shipping over 10 bucks. Selection is good not nearly as much as Maggards and is a bit slow to add new product. But usually has connection to drops as others. Great customer service. Expect a few samples for free on a shipment. And look for a 10 or 15% discount code on your pack slip you can use for your next order.

West Coast Shaving:
Good selection but of recent seems to not restocking many products except for new products. They offer free shipping on NEW products.
Free shipping also over 45 bucks. And they usually run a promo daily.

Top Of The Chain:
This is a Canada company. BUT they ship everything to USA. They have a base in Niagara Falls area. Great selection. You can get everything even some Canadian products hard to find in USA.
Free shipping if you spend 60 CAD (about 43 USD). They also have a reward program that you can use instantly.
Great customer service.
Top Of The Chain – Premium Male Grooming Products - https://topofthechain.ca/

Vendors will offer just there product but almost all have a reward program. You will get special service and most times they have a better selection on there product. Theses are just a few of the many I want to highlight:
Stirling Soap:
Outstanding selection. 4.55 shipping on everything under 75 bucks.
They have there samples in soap,aftershave. Plus they will include a sample on EVERY order. They also give you the option on aftershave to add more menthol/glacier for that extra kick.

Barrister and Mann:
Another great company. No samples here but super nice packaging. If you order a NEW product expect a one of a kind opening of there product. They really go out of there way to present it. I usually just order NEW items from them. Free shipping over $75. 3.99/6.99 shipping. If you bundle a set they wiill discount it.

Zingari Man:
They make great soap and balms and recently knocked my socks off with there aftershave. And expect some of there samples on the shipment. Super nice people. They will go out of there way to make your order special.

Murphy and McNeil:
Free shipping and great customer service. They do have samples on just there soap. Different scents to choose from. They also have a great used product section form many other vendors.

Phoenix Artisan Accouterments:
Very very aggressive company that put out new stuff all the time!! BUT they offer some great strong stuff. They do offer .99 cent aftershave samples. Limited soap samples. And they do have bundle discounts. Soap,aftershave and star jelly. Nice scent description page to help.
Free shipping over 60 bucks.

These are just a few of the many to choose that I wanted to comment about. If someone want to include another one that is great.
I hope this might help any new wet shavers.I wish I had know about these when I 1st started.

Yes if they support B @ B that is a plus to them as well!!
Where do you get a current Vendor support list?
Thanks

1595596550909.png

I am sorry i have to be honest I have not ordered directly from your company.
I have used your products and they are fantastic.
Maybe someone can comment on there experience with Captains.

Good list for primarily USA vendors. If I may, UK one to point out are English Shaving Company and Connaught Shaving. There is one out of South Africa too but cannot remember the name at the moment.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am sorry i have to be honest I have not ordered directly from your company.
I have used your products and they are fantastic.
Maybe someone can comment on there experience with Captains.
He is above reproach, according to his FREE, as in no money exchanging hands, dealings with me.

The dude BRINGS his goods to the post office HIMSELF, I believe.

Also, he is involved with US Military veterans in some capacity.

I know him well enough to state that, unlike yours truly, you will NEVER see him toot his own horn.

What can I say? My mom raised 3 good kids, and me.

I live in holland so due to shipping costs and import taxes a lot of the us vendors are unfortunately off.
alcohol is a no no anyhow.

some tips though
Keep the amount low and check the shipping of magards or top of the chain.

as long the uk is still europe there are several shops over there
And of course gifts and care Spain

but top of the chain is cheaper (and slow)

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I have ordered a few of his products and they have arrived to me in Australia with no problems whatsoever. Yes, sending alcohol based products via air is a problem but he has enough products for me anyway to work around this issue. Even some of the ceramic items that I have bought in the past have made it through unscathed. Just goes to show that he cares about his products and how they are packaged for shipment.

Top Bottom