What's new

Vector Ti Release Date?

I’m in no rush anymore…
I just got a new toy to play with 😂
F5E25E27-A017-4AC3-9973-0D8F8A8A350B.jpeg

No shipping notification. Preorders still available after two weeks:

Wow, I guess I got that one wrong! I thought they would sell out after two hours! 😂

We produced what we think we'll need for about a year. Selling out is not the goal at all and we want to keep these stocked permanently. We've pre-sold about twice as many as planned on, but we still have plenty left for now. It looks like we'll sell out at some point in the nearish future. I think we've all gotten used to this pervasive idea that a product launch is only successful if it sells out. That is absolutely not what I want to happen here.

Shipping is on track for August, as expected, and may slip into the first week of September.

We produced what we think we'll need for about a year. Selling out is not the goal at all and we want to keep these stocked permanently. We've pre-sold about twice as many as planned on, but we still have plenty left for now. It looks like we'll sell out at some point in the nearish future. I think we've all gotten used to this pervasive idea that a product launch is only successful if it sells out. That is absolutely not what I want to happen here.

Shipping is on track for August, as expected, and may slip into the first week of September.
Awesome!👍🏻
We're all happy for you, Shane!
Congrats to you and Blackland! 👏🏻
But one question...Whatever happened to the "by the end of August likely sooner" release date?
Many of us have pre-paid 3 weeks ago.
Why the delay?
Are you waiting to 'sell out' before you start shipping? 🤔
Please explain.
Thanks!

Awesome!👍🏻
We're all happy for you, Shane!
Congrats to you and Blackland! 👏🏻
But one question...Whatever happened to the "by the end of August likely sooner" release date?
Many of us have pre-paid 3 weeks ago.
Why the delay?
Are you waiting to 'sell out' before you start shipping? 🤔
Please explain.
Thanks!

Well, August hasn’t quite ended and shipping will begin before it does. We don’t play games like waiting until we sell out. We’re just waiting on some packaging components that are running a little behind. :)

Last edited:
43 down...69 to go.
Based on my scientific assessment of who's received shipping notifications, minus where I am in the queue.
Luckily, will have new toy to occupy me tomorrow (WIFI PID controller for my pellet smoker). Need the Vector to become the next shiny new toy that takes my attention... Or pretty soon, I'll have a much fatter face to shave. 🐖

43 down...69 to go.
Based on my scientific assessment of who's received shipping notifications, minus where I am in the queue.
Luckily, will have new toy to occupy me tomorrow (WIFI PID controller for my pellet smoker). Need the Vector to become the next shiny new toy that takes my attention... Or pretty soon, I'll have a much fatter face to shave. 🐖
You made me hungry!
1630581037012.png

Goodness... Pigs are awesome.

Reminds me of The Simpsons episode where Lisa becomes vegetarian. Homer proceeds to ask her "so, you're not going to eat bacon, or ribs, or pork chops, or hot dogs, or ham...?". To which she replies, "dad! That's all the same animal!". He just raises his hands in the air, waving them magician-style and says in disbelief, "sure Lisa... They all come from some magical animal."

Goodness... Pigs are awesome.

Reminds me of The Simpsons episode where Lisa becomes vegetarian. Homer proceeds to ask her "so, you're not going to eat bacon, or ribs, or pork chops, or hot dogs, or ham...?". To which she replies, "dad! That's all the same animal!". He just raises his hands in the air, waving them magician-style and says in disbelief, "sure Lisa... They all come from some magical animal."
Homer is my hero.

1630628132070.png

Top Bottom