What's new

FS Varlet, Paladin, Simpson, M&F, Hone, JNAT, Den Clearing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of this stuff is going to be difficult to part with, but I have agreed with SWMBO to trim down the collection and start living more minimally. She doesn't appreciate that my grooming tools overtake hers by quite a bit!

I know my photos aren't great, took these on the fly to get everything listed. Feel free to request other photos. Shipping is included for CONUS purchases, outside CONUS may require a bit of shipping help.

First off, the one of a kind Varlet Semper Fi Fund Cambria brush. I was the lucky one that was quick enough to get this one. It has the standard density knot and was $500 new. Asking for $425 shipped.

Next, I have a hone razor here in Brass. A bit of patina formed, though hasn't actually been used much. A bit of brass cleaner (which I don't have) and this should look brand new again. Asking $150.

Rasage Classique Simpsons Chubby 2 Silvertip 3 Band/Super, sells for about $375 new, asking $300.

Chubby 2 Manchurian in Faux Ebony, asking $300.

Paladin El Dorado, VERY soft tipped knot, asking $150.

M&F 2XL, asking $250.

M&F L7, asking $200.

And finally, a Shoubudani Mizu Asagi from Alex Gilmore of The Japan Stone, Stone number #1111. Great finisher! Unfortunately I have lost the tomo nagura while moving, so it's just the stone. Asking $250.

Shoot me a PM! Happy to provide more photos and discuss shipping for outside CONUS. PayPal only, fully protected buys!

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom