What's new

FS Various Gillettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
8DCCB24E-67B8-4BBA-A1EA-471C2208A588.jpeg

Hi I have several Razors for sale and price includes shipping. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
If my pricing is off please let me know. I’m flexible.

Aristocrat Deluxe - $300
Slight imperfections here and there but overall it looks extremely good. There is plenty of shine! The case outside looks new and shines bright! But inside its worn. Overall this hard to come by set is in pretty good condition which wont make you feel bad using but will look great displayed

1940 Milord Tech- $65
Looks good with no mechanical issues. Some plate wear on a door and handle.
Case looks good on the outside and has minor staining on the interior.

Gillette Bostonian - $65
Looks reaaaaly good. Slight outer tooth bent but plating is great and has a very minor crack . Case looks good without major issues. Comes with blade bank

Gillette Bostonian - $55
2 bent teeth on the corners, the inner barrel does not look original but possibly a reproduction and it looks good. Case looks good with minor felt wear on the inside and blade bank

Gold Tech - $28
Has some plating issues but overall looks good. Case looks good with minor wear. The lid doesnt quite close shut.

Red Tip - $30
The razor overall looks outstanding… EXCEPT under the base plate where there is brassing and plate wear. No mechanical issues and no paint missing on the tip

Last edited:
What year is the Red Tip and do you have any other pictures of it (specifically the doors and the brassing)?

NEW PRICING

Aristocrat Deluxe - $285
Slight imperfections here and there but overall it looks extremely good. There is plenty of shine! The case outside looks new and shines bright! But inside its worn. Overall this hard to come by set is in pretty good condition which wont make you feel bad using but will look great displayed

1940 Milord Tech- $60

Gillette Bostonian - $50
2 bent teeth on the corners, the inner barrel does not look original but possibly a reproduction and it looks good. Case looks good with minor felt wear on the inside and blade bank

Gold Tech - $25
Has some plating issues but overall looks good. Case looks good with minor wear. The lid doesnt quite close shut.

Red Tip - $28
The razor overall looks outstanding… EXCEPT under the base plate where there is brassing and plate wear. No mechanical issues and no paint missing on the tip

NEW PRICING

Aristocrat Deluxe - $275

1940 Milord Tech- $60

Gillette Bostonian - $50

Gold Tech - $30
Has some plating issues but overall looks good. Case looks good with minor wear. The lid doesnt quite close shut. **Will include free new LC baseplate**

COME ON GENTS LETS MAKE A DEAL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom