What's new

Variety Grab Bag from Captain’s Choice, and a teaser for next week...

Here is something for everyone, spring cleaning in January!

Top row, left to right: Omega tub shaving cream, Caswell Massey Eucalyptus shave cream, TOBS shave cream, Irisch Moos shave cream, two Trumper Sandalwood cologne samples, glass lathering bowl with lid. The Omega tub is almost unused, the shave cream tubes are 80% full.

Second row, left to right: Trumper Sandalwood Skin Food sampler (unused), 1445 Aftershave balm (90% full), a Gillette New handle (good condition), Omega brush / razor holder, Trumper Sandalwood shave cream sampler, Butterscotch Maid Rite Pure Badger 47 (shedding a bit), McNess 659 black and butterscotch (shedding a LOT). The last brush is one I restored with a silver tip badger TGN knot - pillow soft and compact. Best for last: the final item is a sample vial of my Captain’s Choice bay rum aftershave.

CONUS only and sold as a lot. For the sake of transparency please indicate "PM sent" here in the thread, then PM me. I have added it all up together and it comes out at about $105.00. The first $67.00 takes it and I pay the postage. Send me your email address. I will issue a PayPal invoice and you pay off of that. Thanks for looking!

NOW REDUCED 20% TO ONLY $53.00 - COME AND GET IT!

OHHH! Almost forgot - the Tease for next week.

There has been a development of sorts that I will bring all of you up to date on next week. Stay tuned... :001_smile

proxy.php

Last edited:
Glass container with lid has been removed from the listing.

Price has been reduced again.

Now, just $47.00 for everything in the picture except the glass bowl and lid.

Top Bottom