What's new

Vapor Kit?

Thinking of getting my first starter kit.i Googled vapor kits,man there is a bunch of options..SO can someone link me to a nice starter kit ,around the $30 range, that will last. I smoke a little over a pack a day so any info on nicotine levels to start off with and hopefully go down from there.
Thanks for your time,
Keith

If you have any local vape shops go there, that will be your easiest bet and you will be able to find some flavours you like.
Seeing as your budget is quite low, you will probably be looking at an Ego Style battery, and if you are lucky you may be able to swing a Mini Nautilus. I would highly recommend increasing your budget a little and getting an iStick 30w with a Mini Nautilus, as that is a great bit of kit with the ability to upgrade the tank in the future.

A good vape shop will be able to advise you on everything, and hopefully have testers for flavours, as well as helping you find a nicotine level.
However I would recommend you get between 18-24mg of nicotine (1.8%-2.4%). At least that is what I would give you if you came into my shop.

Thanks..i looked up the ego and the mini..i think i ll look at them locally and the decide..the ego for me looks more compact or easier to carry in a pocket while i work..i will check back in next weekend, if and when i get something.thanks for the suggestions.

I agree with Till that an iStick and the Nautilus mini is the way to go. I wish they would have been available when I started vaping because it would have saved me a lot of money in the long run.

I would say make sure to get a variable voltage battery. I'm by no means an expert, but I almost gave up after a month of using the constant voltage battery that came in my starter kit. Just didn't produce enough for me. Once I got a new battery, it changed everything.

Spending a little more starting out may well save you more in the long run. Compact is nice but for around the size of a ten deck you can get a nice mod/battery with a good range of settings.

Thanks..i looked up the ego and the mini..i think i ll look at them locally and the decide..the ego for me looks more compact or easier to carry in a pocket while i work..i will check back in next weekend, if and when i get something.thanks for the suggestions.
Take a look at the iStick mini while you're there. More power than an Ego, and still pretty small.

An iStick mini with a Nautilus mini would probably fit inside a cigarette pack.

Top Bottom