What's new

Vaping, Jumping in head first, with both feet

I need kenthal for the dripper, local place will have it back in stock this week. I have some juice on the way, amd I still havent bought a pack of smokes since the atlantis showed up which I still very much like. so all in all good times had by most

I get all of my kanthal from TEMCo. You don't need to torch the kanthal, which is a plus, and the prices are great.

I have no idea what their international shipping policies/prices are.

I dont think they do international shipping, at least the shopping cart has no "country" selection area that i seen

well it does now that i know it exists, almost as bad as Luke telling me about the coupon code AFTER i placed an order for some juice. youse guys are mean in here lol

I need kenthal for the dripper, local place will have it back in stock this week. I have some juice on the way, amd I still havent bought a pack of smokes since the atlantis showed up which I still very much like. so all in all good times had by most

I'm glad to hear that you might be finding an alternative to the death sticks. I'm guessing you're good with the nicotine portion of the vaping. Are you enjoying the flavors as well?

the flavours are great, well most of them, amd i dropped to the lowest Nic levels I could im at betweem 6mg amd 3mg for most of my juice. I was an extra light level smoker anyway so that works for throat hit at least for the tanks, the dripper doesnt feel like anything is coming through, but it should be fine im sure, i do have two bottles at 12mg levels ill probably go through at some point but ultimately ill probably get rid of the nicotine all together,... which leads me to wonder about the pipe stuff and where I am at with that. but ill sit on that decision for a while

well it does now that i know it exists, almost as bad as Luke telling me about the coupon code AFTER i placed an order for some juice. youse guys are mean in here lol

Fret not, you can still get it off of eBay. Just do a search for Temco Kanthal and you'll find a boatload of sellers.

I dropped the ball on that one... :blushing:

which leads me to wonder about the pipe stuff and where I am at with that. but ill sit on that decision for a while

I can only speak from personal experience, but, I vape and smoke cigars. I still smoke cigarettes in the car when my wife is with me since she still smokes, well up until today. She just ordered a 236ml bottle of Thug Juice from MBV along with some other flavors and said she's not buying cigarettes anymore, which means I'm not smoking them either.

Moral of the story, for me at least, smoking a cigar or pipe in addition to vaping doesn't give me the itch to buy a pack of cigarettes. YMMV of course.

$Screenshot_2014-12-16-19-52-23.jpg

Cameroon and Cape Verde... but Dr Crimmly doesnt ship to Canada apparently

yeah I already did that, asked him if someone once didnt send him a beer so thats how come we cant have juice now lol

Bumping this to see how James is doing with kickin the cig habit?

What mg nic are you vaping now, and are you trying to lower it to zero?

ive beem .3mg juice since almost the beginning, I dont like the throat hits of the higher mg's, I hit a snafu when I ran out of juice a while back. But im back on track

Top Bottom