What's new

vaping in public.

Alright gents, let's hear your stories, thoughts, concerns etc.

I personally only vape when I'm outdoors or in my car with no kids. I'm a cloud chaser; big velvety clouds satisfy my cravings and keep me off the analogs.

I've had mostly positive interactions with people in the public and on the street but the other day i had some jacka $$ who believe it or not, was smoking and carrying a big bag of booze from the liquor store that decided to chirp me when i was getting into my car.

He shouted "man it sucks to walk behind you ".

Did i ever want to get into a confrontation... instead i apologised and moved on.

I got some funny looks the other day while vaping in the non-smoking section of the pub/restaurant I was at with family.
Nothing more though. No one seemed to care much.

While there are no laws stopping me from vaping indoors, i usually run a setup that i can see would be annoying to people around me. But outside? Game on!

I was vaping some Oh My Custard, a very subtle vanilla custard with slight cinnamon and nutmeg subtleties to it. Nothing offensive at all.

While there are no laws stopping me from vaping indoors, i usually run a setup that i can see would be annoying to people around me. But outside? Game on!

I was vaping some Oh My Custard, a very subtle vanilla custard with slight cinnamon and nutmeg subtleties to it. Nothing offensive at all.

My only tank is an Atlantis... so don't have much of a choice with a bit of clouds. I was blowing it towards the ceiling though, and it was Dr Green, so a apple, kiwi, flavour.

I vape in my place, my car, and outside. Since I primarily drip or use a Fogger, it wouldn't be prudent to really blow clouds inside someone's place of business. I can wait for the appropriate time to vape.

I've never really had anyone talk to me about vaping. I've had people glance over, but that's about it. I attribute it to people in my part of Delaware minding their own damn business for the vast majority of the time.

Does it smell when someone vapes? I thought that they were scentless.

The scent can be very strong.

I also don't smoke in malls, restaurants, businesses etc, just outside. I thought it was pretty interesting that simeone smoking a cigarette told me it sucked to walk behind me lol...

The scent can be very strong.

I also don't smoke in malls, restaurants, businesses etc, just outside. I thought it was pretty interesting that simeone smoking a cigarette told me it sucked to walk behind me lol...

You should have glared at his cigarette and started to cough at him like those obnoxious soccer moms do.

I'm not a very polite person.......and especially since he was smoking a real cig, I would have told him to go f himself.

I only vape inside an establishment if it is allowed. I don't shove my clouds in someone's face "because it's not smoking'.

If it smells, it has no business in a no-smoking area.

Well, smell isn'tthe same thing as toxic. That's like saying you can't wear aftershave or cologne in non smoking areas.

I'm not talking about non smoking areas though, I'm talking public, unregulated areas like sidewalks and open areas.

I'm not a very polite person.......and especially since he was smoking a real cig, I would have told him to go f himself.

Funny you say that, I'm usually the type to call someone out on stuff like this. Not sure why i restrained myself from barking back at him.

I tend to agree, if you shouldn't smoke then you shouldn't vape. IMHO it is just a courtesy thing. I do it at home, outside and (although I am probably not supposed to) my office at work lol. I try to curb the latter as it probably isn't the best idea, but sometimes...

I think as long as you are courteous you shouldn't have a problem. As an unfortunate exception to the rule in Brooksie's example there are always going to be people like that out there. They just don't get it, ignore them, don't give them the reaction they are looking for, and continue to lead your happy life (no reason to get worked up at someone when all it does is affect your mood and happiness lol).

Top Bottom