What's new

Vapequisitions

Picked up the Smok GX350 and an Arctic V12, the Smok TFV8 is okay just not all that it's hyped up to be.
proxy.php

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Just bought two new box mods
1st one laisimo li200 metallic red

laisimo li200 metallic red.jpg

2nd one Wismec RX GEN3 Box Mod in red

Wismec RX GEN3 Box Mod.png

Can you tell I like red lol

Not new gear, but my flavor orders came in from Bull City and Flavorah. I only vape my own DIY anymore and sell to a handful of friends so I had to restock some of the flavor cabinet. 1st pic my order, second pic the cabinet.
proxy.php
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Nice stash. I've been on the diy for a few years and have been going through a fair amount of watermelon recently. Curious about the wild melon. Personal favourite of late is dragon fruit, works a treat with watermelon too.

Nice stash. I've been on the diy for a few years and have been going through a fair amount of watermelon recently. Curious about the wild melon. Personal favourite of late is dragon fruit, works a treat with watermelon too.
I've honestly never tried Wild Melon on it's own. I use it as part of a juice I call MelOwned. I came up with while trying to find a way to make TFA Rainbow Drops tolerable lol. I had the Wild Melon laying around as a random purchase I hadn't tried yet and after a few other flavors got thrown in a real winner was born. I really need to take the time to do single flavor tests on a decent number of my flavors, but haven't gotten to it yet. I'll try and do that sometime soon and let you know.

proxy.php

Just picked up a Pharaoh Mini RTA. I put a 3.5mm (because why not put as big of a coil as I can fit) .5 ohm kanthal spaced coil in it and had to wick it like 3 times to get it to stop leaking. The technique for wicking the Pharaoh Mini is to pretty much forget everything you know about wicking coils and just stuff the sucker full, like pack it into the juice channels.

So far no leaking and the flavor is actually pretty good for a single coil tank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom