What's new

Vapequisitions

You are correct, one of the reasons I didn't pick one up. Currently using a Serpent Mini rta for my out and about tank. Otherwise just use my rda's
Yeah when I'm at home I tend to use my Kennedy RDA, as it's been a solid daily driver for about a year. But I've been doing a lot more driving since I started this new job, and trying to drip and drive gets difficult. The Avocado is great when the set-up and build is right; good hit, great flavour that's almost on par with my Kennedy, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who doesn't want to take the time to build it perfect.

Yeah when I'm at home I tend to use my Kennedy RDA, as it's been a solid daily driver for about a year. But I've been doing a lot more driving since I started this new job, and trying to drip and drive gets difficult. The Avocado is great when the set-up and build is right; good hit, great flavour that's almost on par with my Kennedy, but I wouldn't recommend it to someone who doesn't want to take the time to build it perfect.

From what I have seen even those that have it built well say it leaks if upside down, which often happens to my stuff. So therefore was not the tank for me. But if it works for you that is awesome

Earlier this morning I was half asleep and posted my new stuff in the July thread. Here it is in the proper location.

I just ordered two addies. Couldn't decide between The Pharaoh and The Fuji (single coil) so I ordered both. They're both made by DigiFlavor. I also ordered one of the new style Reuleaux 200W mods.

Earlier this morning I was half asleep and posted my new stuff in the July thread. Here it is in the proper location.

I just ordered two addies. Couldn't decide between The Pharaoh and The Fuji (single coil) so I ordered both. They're both made by DigiFlavor. I also ordered one of the new style Reuleaux 200W mods.
Need to check those two out. Which rx? The rx200s or the two/three battery one?

I finally got a noisy cricket v1. I'm a bit behind in the times, but it keeps things cheap. 8 bucks for a mod, I'll take it. I also got two reaper plus tanks for my dear wife for five bucks each, which is cheaper than I could find four coils. I'm also trying out the pharoah dripper from rip trippers.

I finally got a noisy cricket v1. I'm a bit behind in the times, but it keeps things cheap. 8 bucks for a mod, I'll take it. I also got two reaper plus tanks for my dear wife for five bucks each, which is cheaper than I could find four coils. I'm also trying out the pharoah dripper from rip trippers.
How are you liking the pharaoh? Noisy crickets are great, just have to be careful with them.

The pharoah is pretty good. I like the deck. It's easy to build on. The reservoir for holding your juice is handy as well I suppose, but it's something I have to get used to. It's simpler for me to just drip more often on an Rda without a reservoir. Since this pharoah holds about 2 ml plus whatever is in the wicks, I find I have to have a longer vape session before I throw it in my pocket.

Speaking of safety and the pharoah, I had a small mishap yesterday. I carelessly left the pharoah on a mechanical mod with a magnetic switch overnight. This mod apparently leaked in the night and fired for an exceptionally long time. Long enough to burn the cotton and melt the drip tip into the RDA. I'm not entirely certain how it fired, since the switch can more than support the weight of the mod+Rda without contacting. It may have had something to do with the juice that leaked out overnight. Regardless, learn from my mistakes and don't trust magnetic switches unsupervised.

Last edited:
The pharoah is pretty good. I like the deck. It's easy to build on. The reservoir for holding your juice is handy as well I suppose, but it's something I have to get used to. It's simpler for me to just drip more often on an Rda without a reservoir. Since this pharoah holds about 2 ml plus whatever is in the wicks, I find I have to have a longer vape session before I throw it in my pocket.

Speaking of safety and the pharoah, I had a small mishap yesterday. I carelessly left the pharoah on a mechanical mod with a magnetic switch overnight. This mod apparently leaked in the night and fired for an exceptionally long time. Long enough to burn the cotton and melt the drip tip into the RDA. I'm not entirely certain how it fired, since the switch can more than support the weight of the mod+Rda without contacting. It may have had something to do with the juice that leaked out overnight. Regardless, learn from my mistakes and don't trust magnetic switches unsupervised.

Looks like a nice lil dripper. Be careful with mechs, all mechs I have ever owned have had the batteries taken out when not in use.

Got a US1 Rda clone. Really like it so far

proxy.php

Just ordered me some more chocolate covered strawberry juice, as well as a blue Smok cloud beast for the wife's blue Fuchai mod and a Fumytech Cyclon RDA for myself.

$fumytech_cyclon_vt_rda_-_two-post_rose_gold.jpg
$fumytech_cyclon_vt_rda_-_two-post_apart.jpg

Friend of mine let me try this stuff. It is AWESOME!!!!! Tastes like a good strong hot chocolate!!! Normal price is almost $50 for 100ml, but I got 2 of them for $15 each!!!!!! Wish they would have had more.

$hqdefault.jpg

Friend of mine let me try this stuff. It is AWESOME!!!!! Tastes like a good strong hot chocolate!!! Normal price is almost $50 for 100ml, but I got 2 of them for $15 each!!!!!! Wish they would have had more.

View attachment 718851

Tried that stuff, got sick of it real fast. Try not to over vape it. Also it is a coil serial killer. It just demolishes them.

Tried that stuff, got sick of it real fast. Try not to over vape it. Also it is a coil serial killer. It just demolishes them.

I can see where it could get too much. It is sweeter than my main vape, it's a chocolate strawberry, but not as strong on the chocolate.

And yeah, any sweet really kills coils. The wife likes this one sweet apple one and it just destroys her coils.

Top Bottom