What's new

Vapequisitions

Yeah, that's my second order from them and they are pretty efficient. Tried the TPA/TFA flavours the last time, opted for Capella this time, picked a few of the £1 bottles out of curiosity.

Not OP but I never vaped tobacco flavours

I can't vape the sweet/bakery/drink liquids for more than a few hits. They just don't settle well for me.
i do add vanillas, caramels and some fruits to my tobacco grogs but only as a very subtle background note.
i stopped adding sweeteners to my DIY long ago and immediately noticed improved wick and coil longevity. The coil and wick I have currently in the RM2 atty on my REO is probably at least 4 months old. Wick should probably be replaced, and a dry burn when I do change it, but I could probably get another couple of months out of them.

I can't vape the sweet/bakery/drink liquids for more than a few hits. They just don't settle well for me.
i do add vanillas, caramels and some fruits to my tobacco grogs but only as a very subtle background note.
i stopped adding sweeteners to my DIY long ago and immediately noticed improved wick and coil longevity. The coil and wick I have currently in the RM2 atty on my REO is probably at least 4 months old. Wick should probably be replaced, and a dry burn when I do change it, but I could probably get another couple of months out of them.
That's fair enough mate. You are correct about coils. But I don't mind changing my coils every now and then.

I've still got a few tobacco concentrates & liquid lying around but haven't reached for them in months. I did like having a tank of tobacco juice around but haven't used a tank in months either and don't really enjoy the tobacco in a dripper for some reason. I'm a couple of months into using my first clapton coil and it's soldiering on just fine, I give it a clean and fresh wick every week or two but that only takes a few moments, nothing to unscrew or reassemble.

I picked up the bavarian cream, apple pie & custard flavours as much like yourself I find most dessert/bakery style vapes overkill on flavour and sweetness. 5% flavour is plenty with my diy mixes and I'm planning only a small amount of that as occasional cream/custard etc.

Also doing a wee dairy free detox at the moment so hoping the cream/custard/pie hints might be a nice treat.

I've still got a few tobacco concentrates & liquid lying around but haven't reached for them in months. I did like having a tank of tobacco juice around but haven't used a tank in months either and don't really enjoy the tobacco in a dripper for some reason. I'm a couple of months into using my first clapton coil and it's soldiering on just fine, I give it a clean and fresh wick every week or two but that only takes a few moments, nothing to unscrew or reassemble.

I picked up the bavarian cream, apple pie & custard flavours as much like yourself I find most dessert/bakery style vapes overkill on flavour and sweetness. 5% flavour is plenty with my diy mixes and I'm planning only a small amount of that as occasional cream/custard etc.

Also doing a wee dairy free detox at the moment so hoping the cream/custard/pie hints might be a nice treat.

I also use a bit of Bavarian cream in my tobacco grogs on occasion, but 9 out of 10 times I do a tobacco base with top notes of TA and AP.
the other 1 time out of ten I'll throw in a fruit/cream...etc.....
I usually mix up 1500-2000ml at a time in 30-50ml bottles. I like to let the tobacco vapes steep for 6-8 weeks so I usually mix when I get down to 500ml on hand. But I end up with stray bottles laying about here and there with varying amounts of liquid in them, so can usually account for 800+ml laying around at any given time.

use to fool with all the new coils and such, but lately I've just gone with the KISS (keep it simple stupid) method. A quick micro...a bit of celluous cotton and hit the fire button. I've been vaping for nearly 6 years and just recently I seem to have gotten over my vape OCD.
However I've seem to have acquired a DE shave affliction to fill in the gap...lol. It could be worse.

I went in the other direction, eased off the razor & stone acquisition disorder and started picking up vape gear.

My stray bottles are all early 50/100ml diy experiments that will likely get binned. Currently making single fruits 15ml at a time and vaping them on the spot.

I've been a simple micro coil man from the start, a friend gifted me some clapton wire, enough for a few coils, but I messed up and ended up binning most of it trying to cram thick wire into tiny posts....one coil survived the ordeal and has been going strong ever since. Coil building seems a bit like honing, the more you do it the less you have to.

5 litres of VG, 100ml of 7.2% nicotine (VG base) which is enough for 100+ 30ml bottles of juice, and an avocado RDTA. Absolutely love the avocado, although I'll be investing in the 24mm version eventually. Once you get the wicking right there are no dry hits, huge vapour production and the flavour is great. I'm definitely an RDTA convert and I think my drippers will just be gathering dust from now on!

Well, I just ordered 2 clones - velocity styled RDA and an Avocado 24 clone from China - I am not sure when these will arrive.....
Also found a source for spare glass tanks for the FeV I destroyed a month ago - see above for delivery...

But: I DID save a significant amount of cash no longer buying cigs and I do feel better since I did a bit over 2 years ago :=)

br,
ToM

I must be doing something wrong!
haven't made a vape purchase in MONTHS....lol.
actually, after nearly 6 years of vaping, I've hit my sweet spot. All my mods are good....all my toppers are good....my homemade grog is good.....heck....I can go a few days without window shopping new gear and obsessing over it.

on the other hand I shop shave soap and AS every day.....obsessively. Luckily, I've found my hardware and have quit the non-stop razor search, but the softwear stuff dwindles and must be replaced. Thank god for that.

im nearly out of Clubman. This makes me very anxious. Much like being out of juice and having a mail holiday with no delivery going on.
might have to purchase multiples of the Club to alleviate my anxiety.

Hi guys,
just a little update:
The clones arrived a few days ago and the Avocado flavored one is really nice :=)
Still waiting for the spare glass tanks.... on a slow boat from China

br,
ToM

I recently picked up an Avocado RTA that one of my friend's tried and disliked due to the fact that it takes some experimenting to get a build that didn't dry hit and leak. I, on the other hand, love building and got a dual 7 wrap, 24+32g Clapton build in it that hits almost as hard as my Kennedy. I run it on my Segeli 213 box at 75 watts. I'll post pictures of it if anyone is interested.

I just ordered two addies. Couldn't decide between The Pharaoh and The Fuji (single coil) so I ordered both. They're both made by DigiFlavor. I also ordered one of the new style Reuleaux 200W mods.

I recently picked up an Avocado RTA that one of my friend's tried and disliked due to the fact that it takes some experimenting to get a build that didn't dry hit and leak. I, on the other hand, love building and got a dual 7 wrap, 24+32g Clapton build in it that hits almost as hard as my Kennedy. I run it on my Segeli 213 box at 75 watts. I'll post pictures of it if anyone is interested.

24mm Avocado, or the other one?

I'm actually not sure because I wasn't the original buyer. I'll post pictures of it
proxy.php

And my build in it.
proxy.php

This is definitely one of the pickier RTAs I've built on. It's prone to leaking and dry hits if your build isn't right or your cotton/wick isn't perfect.
You are correct, one of the reasons I didn't pick one up. Currently using a Serpent Mini rta for my out and about tank. Otherwise just use my rda's

Top Bottom