What's new

Vapequisitions

My Seduce Juice order of 30 mLs Preferred Stock Bull and Preferred Stock Capital should be arriving tomorrow.

Update: It arrived and they gave me a sample of... Preferred Stock Bull. :lol:

Last edited:
Some of my acquisitions the Panzer, and Atty on top of it was some cloud love from a good friend.
$2015-01-09 01.25.19.jpg

Got another order in from Alice in Vapeland.

Their customer service is awesome. I ordered a sampler of Lemon Loves Cake, Twas Brilling, Crunkberry, Afternoon Tea, and A Quiet Morning, along with 18 mL plastic bottles of Cherry Blossom and April Moon.

In the comments section, I asked if the included free sample could either be their Lavender Ever After juice or their new Bombana.

Today, when I opened the package I saw both samples... and another sample that they are just releasing called Hour Waffle. So, I got three free samples from AiV.

These guys go above and beyond. Great packaging with custom artwork. Personalized greeting cards. Alice in Wonderland playing cards. Little charms on the bigger bottles that play off of the juice's name (i.e. a tree of life on the Cherry Blossom Tea and a crescent moon man on the April Moon). I can't say enough good things about them.

I really like the effort that went into their packaging. It makes the act of opening the box even better.

It's inconvenient that they only take orders from Tuesday to Wednesday, but they're a small outfit and it's all they can handle without compromising. I just put in an order for some Cherry Blossom Tea and Berry lil' Cheesecake.

I really like the effort that went into their packaging. It makes the act of opening the box even better.

It's inconvenient that they only take orders from Tuesday to Wednesday, but they're a small outfit and it's all they can handle without compromising. I just put in an order for some Cherry Blossom Tea and Berry lil' Cheesecake.

It's easy to sign up for the portal opening emails.

Plus... I remember back when Bombies used to be like trying to hunt down Penzance/Stonehaven. At it's peak, Bombies would be sold out in under 10 minutes. So getting 24 hours to order feels like nothing. :lol:

$IMG_20150116_231831.jpg

So I know what your thinking, hey youve already seen my atlantis, well, that was that atlantis, this is THIS atlantis. So there I was, leaving work, like walking out the door, gonzo like a banana needing to split, when at the last second the driver says oh man I forgot I had this 40 bucks from a delivery sorry man, so I go back in to put the money away, and while locking back up... bang, my mod and tank hit the floor breaking the glass, busting apart the bottom of the tank making the whole thing no good, man what a crappy end to the day. So since I had my Vapetasia juice on my front porch waiting for me I bought another one on the way home. Along with some 24 gauge, and a bottle of this really amazingly smelling space jam andromeda, but it doesnt taste at all like it smells, and I dont like it, like at all lol but it vapes really nice.

Last edited:
I know was just teasing, things got worse this morning when i was actually early enough to grab a breakfast sandwich and McDs forgot the eggs... will this trauma never stop.

and I put two tanks of juice through simce the Space Jam,, and I can still taste the Pom, That stuff really is nice, its to bad I dont really like pomegranate, although since its calmed down a bit its not horrible, shame a tank of sparrow and MOTP kimd of got wasted as I couldnt taste them over the space Jam, which is kind of impressive really ill have to find something from them I like

I know was just teasing, things got worse this morning when i was actually early enough to grab a breakfast sandwich and McDs forgot the eggs... will this trauma never stop.

and I put two tanks of juice through simce the Space Jam,, and I can still taste the Pom, That stuff really is nice, its to bad I dont really like pomegranate, although since its calmed down a bit its not horrible, shame a tank of sparrow and MOTP kimd of got wasted as I couldnt taste them over the space Jam, which is kind of impressive really ill have to find something from them I like
You are really having a bad day mate.

Top Bottom