What's new

Vapequisitions

This is a Kandypen that I just got in the mail on Monday. I live it California and only use it for cannabis concentrates, but you can see in the top left of the photo that it also has a tank for e-liquid. It also has one for dry herbs, but the chamber is too small, so I will probably get a separate vaporizer just for that. No more wasting money on smoking for me...

$IMAG1545.jpg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
This is a Kandypen that I just got in the mail on Monday. I live it California and only use it for cannabis concentrates, but you can see in the top left of the photo that it also has a tank for e-liquid. It also has one for dry herbs, but the chamber is too small, so I will probably get a separate vaporizer just for that. No more wasting money on smoking for me...

View attachment 542654

I assume medical cannabis?

the Fam just got a little bigger

$IMG_20150129_012459~2.jpg
vaporshark rDna 40 along with some ni200 and a wireless charger
whole lotta vape in a little package

Big Bottle - cherry blossom tea
Little Bottle - april moon
Samples - Mangri la - Orange Creamcicle - Lemon Loves Cake - 15 foot falls - white rabbit - crunkberry - a quiet morning

Some I ordered some they tossed in

$IMG_20150129_215500.jpg

I didnt see the second section to choose from untill after you posted about it or I may have had all four lol

There's another secret room for works still in process.

More -> C.Room -> Scroll down to the black and white picture of Alice entering the tiny door -> click the red door

Got a Sigelei Mini 30Watt, and a metal cover for the Atlantis.
Not to mention 200ml of juice. Also on order is a Kangertech Nano, and coils as well.

I received 2 of the Earl 20 batteries. So far, they seem to be working just fine. Granted, they are not quite on par as far as fit and finish with original iStick, but they did come with an iStick booklet.

Darn Kayfun v4 is blowing through anything I load into it. I may have built a little low (inline dual coils at 0.6), but the performance is just outstanding.

I snuck in an AiV order as well. 30mL of Cherry Blossom Tea and 8mL of Call Me Vanilla and Merclipse. Now I just need to allow them to steep before tearing into them.

New RDA, great flavor, AFC is also great and works well. It does run thru some juice though!!

Damasscus BBM
Hybrid connection
Ressesed switch
Rhodium contacts
Build - Dual coils .7ohms

$Dam Derringer.jpg

So far I have gotten a derringer rda clone, a dimitri clone, a paragon clone, and a bunch of juice because I am still too lazy making it.

Top Bottom