What's new

Vapemail!

So I splurged today and bought an Aspire mini with the new BVC and a couple of new flavours of juice. Flavies Zoey (korean lemon tea) and Vivian (asian aloe vera drink)

$uploadfromtaptalk1411638614683.jpg

Yes!!!! Ipv2 is better than even expected.

I've settled on 11-12 with BDC. Perfect for me wide open air hole 3-5 second drags. So responsive. The reason being is my high nic ejuice. It's a bit too intense any higher.

I've settled on 11-12 with BDC. Perfect for me wide open air hole 3-5 second drags. So responsive. The reason being is my high nic ejuice. It's a bit too intense any higher.

Lower is definitely the way to go for high nic juices, they get pretty harsh when you go higher.

Are you using BVC or BDC heads? I ordered a pack of BVCs for my wife's Nautilus, SO much better than the BDCs it came with.

Man, I've getting stellar flavor and vape off of the BDC's right now. The IPV2 has transformed my experience completely. I can't even imagine an RDA ebing better

I've spent WAY too much on vape stuff in the last few days... the following should be showing up in my mailbox over the course of the next week:

3x 30ml bottles of Vapetasia Jack Sparrow

1x 30ml bottle of Big Willie's Custard

30ml bottle of Bombies Kiss the Ring

Vapetasia Drip Tip

Nautiuls BVC coil heads for my wife's Nautilus

Copper Tugboat Clone - I've got an SS Tugboat clone that I absolutely love

And last but certainly not least... A FUhattan mod in copper

I've also got a 60W Nurz Box Troll being built, but I probably won't be seeing that until early November.

Seeing that it is my birthday, I went ahead and made my last big purchase before I move out:

- POM Wide Bore Drip Tip x 5 (FastTech)
- Brass Sentinel M16 (FastTech Clone)
- 2x Efest 35A batteries
- Xtar WP2 charger
- $100 supplies for DIY eliquid: Capellas, TFA's (around 25 diff ones), bulk VG and PG, nic, 5x 30ml glass bottles, 10 x 10ml plastic bottles, graduated cylinder, various syringes and tips. Can't wait! I'm not going to be able to afford crap once I move out so I figure I'd stock up now :)

Got some vapemail today that I've been waiting on for a while, 6 weeks probably.

Troll mod by Nurz Box, 60W Raptor 10A chip and amazing build quality.

$Troll2.jpg$Troll3.jpg$Troll.jpg

Top Bottom