What's new

Vapemail!

Hey guys,

I haven't seen an "incoming" type post for vaping goods so I figured what the heck!

Excited to report that I have a Pioneer4You's IPV2 box mod incoming, along with some additional Nautilus Mini BVC V2 atomizers! I will be upgrading from my current setup: rebranded eGo 650 mah which I assume is only 3.3volts so I've been getting only 6-7 watts out of my Nautilus mini! I've been seeing people push there's to 15-17 watts comfortably. Cannot wait to taste the vape greatness!

=]

Looks like you're set for a while - let us know how you like the IPV2 - it looks like a beast!

Dude! I know.

So pumped. My eGo batteries last me only an hour or so. They're on their way out so I am a prime candidate for vape greatness :).

What do you personally use?

The Nautilus (and mini) can easily handle 17W with the BVC coils. If you check out Suck My Mod on Youtube, there's a video of one being vaped at 20W without any problems.

Also, good box choice! That should leave you set for quite a while.

Thanks man. Yeah I saw a youtube video where he pushed it to 20W, but was getting dry hits. He said that 17W was the butter zone.

LOL @ Your signature.

A few months ago, I heard my girlfriend coming towards the bathroom as I was cleaning up and I started licking the brush before she walked in. I must have sold it because she is still convinced I was doing it for real.

Dude! I know.

So pumped. My eGo batteries last me only an hour or so. They're on their way out so I am a prime candidate for vape greatness :).

What do you personally use?

I have some mechs, some Provari, and The Duke 50 watt mod. I have a couple Kayfun clones in rotation and now the Aspire Mini

I've got a Nurz Box Troll coming at some point in the near future. I'm not sure exactly when the ship date is, but they're coming along based on the photo below. Managed to get serial number 001, too!

$Troll.jpg

On the way...

Various vaping tools
28g A1 Kanthal
JAPANESE COTTON
MVP2 v2
IPV2
Fuzion sampler - can't get enough!#

Check out the Tugboat clone that 101Vape is selling, I absolutely love mine and the price is good. Very easy to build, lots of airflow, and good flavor.

Out of curiosity, why an MVP2 and an IPV2? For me at least, something like the 11 watts that the MVP2 provides isn't enough now that I'm used to higher wattage vaping. If you want it so that you can still use clearomizers from time to time, though, it's a great choice.

Sorry, should have checked before I said that, the Tugboats at 101vape are gone.

If you're looking to buy an authentic RDA, the Tugboat is great and available in a bunch of different styles.

Thanks. The magma appeals to me but don't want to shell out 120. Thinking about the clone.

The Infinite Magma clone is supposed to be almost identical, Suck My Mod on Youtube did a side by side comparison of an authentic vs the clone. They were incredibly close. I ended up winning the authentic from them and love it, you can't got wrong with a Magma.

Hey guys,

I haven't seen an "incoming" type post for vaping goods so I figured what the heck!

I successfully quit nicotine via Vaping.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/402889-Quitting-Nicotine-via-Vaping!

No cigarettes, my only two slight "cheats" were trying a slightly higher nicotine content flavors during the quitting/step down process. Other than that, now I use roughly 30ml of fluid in 0mg every 45 days. I upgraded my tank to an Aerotank mini as well for better flavor. The new Kanger dual coils don't take to being cleaned as well as the old ones and the lifespan is shorter (for me). They definitely give a better taste though.

I have two setups that are Aerotank Minis and Evod 650 Variable batteries. Now I'm trying to slowly cut out a lot of the Vaping completely (like while sitting in traffic).

Top Bottom