What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Vape Puffing

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
Would I still get all the that yummy flavor from the vapor if I only puffed instead of inhaling? I had the hardest time quitting smoking cigs so I don't want to get hooked on the feel of inhaling again. I am the type that likes to tinker and all this talk about coils and mods and this and that really get me going.

Prof. Moriarty

Contributor
Yes you can Kent, but it would be a setup with a tight draw as otherwise you would inhale straight into the lungs. I would go for zero nicotine if you are worried about getting hooked, and I woild also recommend you don't pick up vaping if you have succesfully quit smoking.

Kentos

Wiped out at 25
Moderator Emeritus
Yes you can Kent, but it would be a setup with a tight draw as otherwise you would inhale straight into the lungs. I would go for zero nicotine if you are worried about getting hooked, and I woild also recommend you don't pick up vaping if you have succesfully quit smoking.
You sound like my wife!!:lol:

Advice well taken. I will stick to my boring Pipes!

Top Bottom