What's new

Vape Newbie Check-in and General Chat

Figured we should have one of these in here to discuss random things, so have fun :thumbup1:

For once this can't happen

$98608d1388181376t-my-mother-law-so-fat-m92eq9.jpg

For mech mods can there be bad clones? Is there a point to me having a mech mod if I have the Aspire Mod?

The only point of a mech mod, IMHO, is if you're doing sub .5 ohm builds on an RDA. Even then... with all the 100+ VW devices coming out, there's no real point of having them.

Some cloned mech mods have more of a voltage drop than others.

The only point of a mech mod, IMHO, is if you're doing sub .5 ohm builds on an RDA. Even then... with all the 100+ VW devices coming out, there's no real point of having them.

Some cloned mech mods have more of a voltage drop than others.

Hmmm might look at one of those box mods soon. I didn't want to delve further into this, but my inquisitive mind is driving me to it.

On the flip side... box mods ain't the most portable vaping tool either.
Not allowed to vape anywhere here anyways. Banned on trains, train stations, platforms, tube, etc...
So that means I can vape for 5seconds going into the station, and the 2minutes walking. So portability wise I don't care much anyways.

Well then... get a box mod. :lol:
The only place I can really vape is my house, and the vape shop. It is essentially already treated like cigarettes here, while not officially banned by the government yet, it probably will be soon. And a lot of places have banned it anyways.

The only place I can really vape is my house, and the vape shop. It is essentially already treated like cigarettes here, while not officially banned by the government yet, it probably will be soon. And a lot of places have banned it anyways.

I pretty much only vape at home and if I'm driving.

I think I can technically vape indoors in Delaware, but no where else (i.e. NJ and NYC)

Yeah... I haven't really found the need to blow clouds in a bar or restaurant, so I haven't even bothered figuring out which places would let me.
I would be willing to in one pub I go to, but that is because almost everyone there knows me. And I know they allow vaping.

Just watching some German vids on vaping. Found out the German word for it is apparently dampfen :lol:
It is logical, but I still found it amusing.

FYI... Seduce Juice is having a 25% off sale for today and tomorrow. That includes all the juices that they carry, like Five Pawns and Suicide Bunny.

Coupon Code: VIXEN

What I do when I find juice I like but can't get the 3mg, I'll buy a bottle of 6 mg and 0 mg and mix the 2 together in a separate bottle. Shake well and you are good to go!

Top Bottom