What's new

Vape Acquisitions for December

finally picked up some Kanthal, and the local shop had a HCigar magma there so I grabbed that as well

$2014-12-22 13.20.34.jpg$2014-12-22 16.12.50.jpg

After dissing Suicide Bunny and saying I wouldn't pay for it..... I used a 25% off discount at Seduce Juice and ordered Suicide Bunny. :lol:

I got Mother's Milk and Madrina in 30mL, and Seduce Juice tossed in a sample of Preferred Stock's Bull which is supposed to be butterscotch and Bavarian cream... which sounds interesting.

The annoying thing is that only one of the bottles came with a built in dropper cap, so I'll have to use a syringe on the other two bottles which will be a pain in the ***.

Welp, head first I go! I picked up an Atlantis from Aspire and then a 30w dna mod (made by Solara if I am not mistaken). I'll post pics at some point. I picked up some 0mg juices (yeah I am sure I will get a hard time for this but I don't smoke anything but cigars so I am not trying to quit but this seemed interesting). I got something from Suicide Bunny and then a couple of others. Then a couple of days ago I picked up the Black Flag Fallen from 5 Pawns (only had 6mg so the liquid hits pretty hard, not sure if it is because of the nicotine level or the vg/pg ratio compared to my other stuff). Either way it is all good. It is enjoyable, it gives me the ability to smoke inside while I play games or whatever it is I am doing which is very nice. I would say it is more of an oral affixation than anything (insert clever joke here).

Anyways after more research my next jump will be into RDA's and mechanical mods (yay more money).

Welp, head first I go! I picked up an Atlantis from Aspire and then a 30w dna mod (made by Solara if I am not mistaken). I'll post pics at some point. I picked up some 0mg juices (yeah I am sure I will get a hard time for this but I don't smoke anything but cigars so I am not trying to quit but this seemed interesting). I got something from Suicide Bunny and then a couple of others. Then a couple of days ago I picked up the Black Flag Fallen from 5 Pawns (only had 6mg so the liquid hits pretty hard, not sure if it is because of the nicotine level or the vg/pg ratio compared to my other stuff). Either way it is all good. It is enjoyable, it gives me the ability to smoke inside while I play games or whatever it is I am doing which is very nice. I would say it is more of an oral affixation than anything (insert clever joke here).
Anyways after more research my next jump will be into RDA's and mechanical mods (yay more money).

Nice, I love my Aspire Atlantis.No one is going to judge you for using 0mg juice, that is not what the BL is about! I vape 3mg juice cause anything above hits too hard after vaping for a couple of hours straight.
The Black Flag will give you a good throat hit due to the nicotine.

Heh, I know they won't... I have been here long enough to know you guys are good people.

PS sorry to clutter the thread with this post. I'm headed to a shop in my home town (since I am here for xmas) I'll try and acquire something lol.

According to USPS my Alice in Vapeland package should be arriving today. I think it's going to have to steep for a while, since everything is freshly made.

I'll post pics of the unboxing... as AiV is known for their awesome packaging.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Alice in Vapeland vapemail arrives. Arguably the best packaging I've received for any product, let alone vapemail. That's all artwork done onto the box, in addition to a personalized X-Mas card and Alice in Wonderland playing card.

I got a bottle of Merclipse and a sampler of: April Moon, Cherry Blossom Tea, Mang-ri-la, White Rabbit, and Zombie Apocalypse. The folks at AiV also threw in a sample of Duchess de Leche.

Now to let them steep for a week or two before trying them out.

i would stay away from suicide bunny it was found they put harmful thing in their juice

It was a hatchet job. They didn't want to pay some group that owns a lab (complete conflict of interests) a monthly fee to be part of the group.

Other ejuice makers have sent the same juice from the same batch to this lab under different names only to have two completely different results returned.

tl;dr... None of these tests are worth the paper that they're printed on.

Thanks Professor and Curse, sorry for hijacking the thread but I have some of their juice and got worried lol.

I'm willing to get pitchforks when an independent lab is able to replicate the results multiple times. And even if it were true, it's still safer than smoking by a huge margin.

In any case, I don't inhale the vapor anyway. Most nicotine absorption takes place in the membranes of your mouth and noise, not the lungs. You don't need to inhale, much like how you can smoke a pipe or cigar and still get a ridiculous nicotine buzz.

Back on topic...
Got some Muji Japanese Organic Cotton for my RDA. 3 packs of 140, one is for a friend, one is for me, and the rest are for some other people.

Magma v2 clone from Infinite in all black is shipped.

I also broke down and order more Preferred Stock Bull and tossed in a bottle of Capital... which is supposed to be oatmeal cookie flavored. If it's half as good as Bull, I'll be ecstatic.

Magma v2 clone from Infinite in all black is shipped.

I also broke down and order more Preferred Stock Bull and tossed in a bottle of Capital... which is supposed to be oatmeal cookie flavored. If it's half as good as Bull, I'll be ecstatic.
Also ordered one (the magma II in black the 26650 version) and a bunch of juice and wire

Last edited:
24g, 20g, a bunch of juice, a stainless little boy rda by MCV, and hopefully a vicious ant phenom is coming my way.

Oh and 200 sheets of labo, $8 shipped for organic sheets can't be beat.

Top Bottom