What's new

Vape Acquisitions for December

Let's get this started, since we now have our own dedicated subforum.

So far this month I've received the following...

Cotton Labo Japanese Cotton
26g Tecmo Kanthal
Axiom's Cloud Bear Rat (30 mL)
Axiom's Giant Cloud Rat (15 mL)

And by the end of the month, I should have the following...

AMD Curse's Truck V2
Mutation X V2
Pair of Samsung 25Rs
Pair of LG HE2s

I've been craving mulled wine and remembered that Alice in Vapeland has a mulled wine flavor vape in their secret C.Room section. So, I grabbed a sample of that and a 5 pack sampler just to try out some of their other juices.

So... I ended up with: Merclipse, Zombie Apocalypse, White Rabbit, Cherry Blossom Tea, April Moon, and Mang-ri-la.

The Mang-ri-la is one of the ones that I'm particularly interested in. It's supposed to be mango sticky rice, which is my favorite Thai dessert.

even though its apparently not allowed to ship into canada
(why i can not get the Dr's Juice)

$IMG_20141218_230143_1.jpg

guess it's local from now on lol

yeah health Canada told customs to keep it out for now... they really want to start looking into the juice and it's health effects here.

yeah health Canada told customs to keep it out for now... they really want to start looking into the juice and it's health effects here.
Well thats lovely, I am really curious to see how hard the worlds governments will be hitting vaping in the next few years.
We have the EU Directive that will come into effect in 2016, so that will be fun.

Very cool :thumbup:

It's one of those purchases where you spend a bit upfront so that you don't have to buy anything else afterward.

I have the Mast Mods Mini for strict "at home" use, since I just plug it into an outlet and have no batteries. Then I have this for when I want to vape where ever my Mast Mods Mini isn't plugged in.

Between the two I literally don't need anything else.

Top Bottom