What's new

Value of Techmatic blades?

I have 160 unused Techmatic blades, or 14 carts of 10 and 4 carts of 5. They are not in the sealed packages, but are all "full." Does anyone have any clue what a reasonable value would be for these blades?

Last edited:
I have 160 unused Techmatic blades. They are not in the sealed packages, but are all "full." Does anyone have any clue what a reasonable value would be for these blades?
There are a lot of members (like me) who have Techmatic razors in their collection and never thought they'd be able to get blades for it.

I've always wanted to give mine a try. I have one blade installed and two spares, but didn't want to use it if I couldn't get anymore.

You might have quite a lot of interest, if you break it up and sell a few at a time.

Oh, I didn't answer your question about value ... I have no idea what they'd be worth.

Perhaps, you might want to contact one of the major "Blademeister" vendors and see if they might be interested in taking them on consignment or something.

Open packages are worth less. I recently bought 50 shaving edges for $10 shipped. I would expect 35-50% off for unsealed blades, so maybe $30 shipped for the whole set if sealed and $15-24 shipped if unsealed.

Top Bottom