What's new

Valobra Soft Soap Question

So I was recently PIF'ed some stuff, including the Valobra soft soap (Thanks JakesPoppy! Contributing has its occasional bonuses, aside from supporting B&B :lol:).
I'm planning on taking some out of the plastic package and shoving it into an Old Spice mug. I was going to seal the rest of the package in a plastic baggie, but what about the soft soap in the mug? Do I need to seal it or cover it? Or can I just leave the mug uncovered and unsealed with the soft soap?

Thanks in advance!

I use and Mama Bear's old plastic tub and it works just fine for me.

Andy

Last edited:
I cover all my containers - if anything to control dust in between uses. I think if you use any soap regulalry, there's little risk of over hardening or losing any of the soap's qualities in an open mug. Otherwise, I'd transfer the soap to a sealed container.

I would keep it covered. Otherwise it would dry out more than it should. IMO, this is probably why it comes sealed in a plastic package and not in an open puck form.

Cool, thanks guys. Since I don't have screw-top or lid-like mug or bowl at the moment, after I finished shaving and let it sit for a bit, I just put my Old Spice mug in a plastic sandwich baggie. The Valobra Almond smells so good; just like marzipan!

Top Bottom