What's new

Valobra shaving soap company (as well as AOS NOS, and C&S)

I'll take the performance and clay smell of Valobra over the livestock smell of haslinger schafmilch any day.
I just disposed of a puck of shafmilch after one shave, can't abide the big urine hit. Don't overlook the Valobra soft soaps as well. For those who don't like the clay smell of the hard soaps, they are a pleasant alternative. They are the only soaps I've completely used up and reordered.

Back when the AOS tallow was going out I picked up 3 lemon and 1 Lavender. I had kept them packed at my moms for the past 5 years. This weekend she graciously brought me the package and last night I used the AOS Lemon tallow for the first time, amazing. Best soap I have ever used. Beats out B&M, WK, GD, and any other artisan or name brand I’ve tried. I know once there was a seller on the bay selling pucks of the sandalwood but this mornings I either could find the link or he’s out. I continue using this puck of Lemon but use the others sparingly. It’s great stuff.

Back when the AOS tallow was going out I picked up 3 lemon and 1 Lavender. I had kept them packed at my moms for the past 5 years. This weekend she graciously brought me the package and last night I used the AOS Lemon tallow for the first time, amazing. Best soap I have ever used. Beats out B&M, WK, GD, and any other artisan or name brand I’ve tried. I know once there was a seller on the bay selling pucks of the sandalwood but this mornings I either could find the link or he’s out. I continue using this puck of Lemon but use the others sparingly. It’s great stuff.
The Vintage AOS lemon is indeed excellent! I had some of the sandalwood and it was of the very same quality, I'm just not a sandalwood guy so passed it along and made some very happy friends. Valobra is just Old School good.

I know once there was a seller on the bay selling pucks of the sandalwood but this mornings I either could find the link or he’s out.

It does look like Hair Care and Beauty is finally out of stock for the Sandalwood, which you were able to buy direct or through Ebay.:( They had stock within the last coupe weeks, so it's a recent change that it's no longer available.

Very glad I picked up 10 pucks from them about 6 months ago.

It does look like Hair Care and Beauty is finally out of stock for the Sandalwood, which you were able to buy direct or through Ebay.:( They had stock within the last coupe weeks, so it's a recent change that it's no longer available.

Very glad I picked up 10 pucks from them about 6 months ago.
Oh - that's too bad. I was hoping it wasn't Hair Care and Beauty since I've had good luck with them in the past. I'll just have to enjoy my last two pucks.

Top Bottom