What's new

Valet Autostrop version 4 PIF!

Is this less aggressive than a MMOC? If so, Im in. Thanks for the opportunity in this PIF.

Honestly I've no idea as it's still in the box I got it and I've never tried it.
Have way too many DEs and straights that I decided an SE wasn't for me.

Just a couple hrs more and I'll pick a winner at 1pm here so the rest of the world can catch up lol!

As this is a PIF and I'm not fussed about how you guys wanna use it, you could send it to a machine shop to make it take other SE blades. I just want it to get usage.

And the winner is.... Drum roll...
Screenshot_20190301_160853_com.android.chrome.jpg

I used an online wheel with numbers to posts of guys who were in and #15 came up @spolct you're the winner.

Pls pm me your address that I can send it over.

Cheers!

Sorry the past few days have been super busy. It arrived earlier this week - the box and papers with it are super cool. So far the 3 other vintage razors I've picked up were razors only. I love the old adverts and marketing material.
We're going camping next week but when we get back I'll order up some blades for it and give it a go. I'm looking forward to it!

Sorry the past few days have been super busy. It arrived earlier this week - the box and papers with it are super cool. So far the 3 other vintage razors I've picked up were razors only. I love the old adverts and marketing material.
We're going camping next week but when we get back I'll order up some blades for it and give it a go. I'm looking forward to it!

Cool enjoy your trip and stay safe!!!

Top Bottom