What's new

Valet Autostrop version 4 PIF!

I've been very fortunate to have received great advice and even some gifts from very generous members and I want to PIF to anyone on COUSA or anywhere if shipping is reasonable.

This Valet Autostrop V4 PIF is open to anyone who hasn't used an SE or doesn't have an Autostrop or just really wants it lol.
s-l400.jpg
s-l400(2).jpg
s-l400(5).jpg
s-l400(3).jpg
s-l400(7).jpg
s-l400(6).jpg

It's in great shape n just needs a bit of cleaning.

Last entry is this the end of Feb 2018. I'll ship it out on the first of March.

Good luck guys!

I've been very blessed in way of PIFs since joining B&B. Soaps, Razors, a nylon brush, a couple of blades.

If no one else decides to "volunteer", I wouldn't mind, but I wouldn't mind you trying later to see if you get more responses. I did send a valet on its way not too long ago. I did try shaving with it, using a RSO(Rusty Old Stock)(TM)Valet Blade, sharpened withWIN_20190209_11_30_03_Pro.jpg .

Needless to say, it was not a good shave

Grateful for all you guys responses, I'm pretty sure a bit of fiddling ard w it w shims n different blades should make it shave better. As this is a PIF you are free to mod up as you wish lol.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Nice PIF, not in. This looks to be the model that takes the proprietary blades, correct?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Last couple of days guys, I'll try to send it anywhere if the shipping isn't that bad lol.

Cheers and good luck!

Top Bottom