What's new

Valentine's Day - What are you wearing for your special someone?

So Valentine's day is coming up. Are any of you guys doing anything special for your significant others? Going to any nice dinner's anywhere? If so what are you guys going to be wearing? Is there any special cuff links or ties or shoes you guys are planning on showing up in?

Since I'm in the Caribbean we are having a nice evening diner at a restaurant in a Yacht Club. It will be over looking the water. As it is rather warm here, in 90's, I will be wearing tan linen pants, a slamon linen shirt with white stripes, and Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

Since I'm in the Caribbean we are having a nice evening diner at a restaurant in a Yacht Club. It will be over looking the water. As it is rather warm here, in 90's, I will be wearing tan linen pants, a slamon linen shirt with white stripes, and Chanel Allure Homme Sport.

I've been meaning to get some linen pants and shirts for summer since it gets pretty warm here in so cal in the summers. Any recommendations?

Every day is Valentine's Day at my house........allegedly.

I'm not sure if this is a good or bad thing :001_tt2:

I've been meaning to get some linen pants and shirts for summer since it gets pretty warm here in so cal in the summers. Any recommendations?

For pants J. Crew, Jos A Banks(but take to a tailor to have slimmed), Macy's or Dillards sell good ones. J. crew are my favorite, they come in navy and tan and have minimal wrinkling. The best thing I own here. My linen shirts came from J. Crew and T.J. Maxx. In SoCal look for warehouse sales there are a ton in that area. You can get great deals at them but get there early.

For pants J. Crew, Jos A Banks(but take to a tailor to have slimmed), Macy's or Dillards sell good ones. J. crew are my favorite, they come in navy and tan and have minimal wrinkling. The best thing I own here. My linen shirts came from J. Crew and T.J. Maxx. In SoCal look for warehouse sales there are a ton in that area. You can get great deals at them but get there early.

Warehouse sales? can you be a bit more specific with that? this sounds like a good route

The big brands even B.Brothers have sample sales. Over stock, Returns, Slight defective clothing at ridiculously discounted prices. For example I got a Thomas Mason for J.Crew white shirt $200 retail for $10 and a J. Crew Suit Jacket for $25. If you google them yopu should turn more info and whats going on. They are not marketed and you usualy have to sign up for email notifications for when they are.

Well I dont have a special one, so I guess ill wear my comfy sweats and a tshirt lol

But if i had a date that night it would certainly call for a silk red tie with a high sheen to it

The big brands even B.Brothers have sample sales. Over stock, Returns, Slight defective clothing at ridiculously discounted prices. For example I got a Thomas Mason for J.Crew white shirt $200 retail for $10 and a J. Crew Suit Jacket for $25. If you google them yopu should turn more info and whats going on. They are not marketed and you usualy have to sign up for email notifications for when they are.

ahh gotcha, im going to have to keep an eye out for it

Well I dont have a special one, so I guess ill wear my comfy sweats and a tshirt lol

But if i had a date that night it would certainly call for a silk red tie with a high sheen to it

lol james, its ok you got your blue mohawk kitty to keep u company =)

I think I'm actually going to rock a charcoal suit, white shirt and a red tie actually =)

Top Bottom