What's new

Vacations and new stuff.....!

Thank God for them! I feel 10 years younger than I did a week ago!

I am back at it and getting all the orders out. All of the new soaps are being made with the natural vit e and the shea butter, but I have also added silk protein and aloe butter (Rene's fault) to the mix.. If these don't moisturize the skin, I am going to eat the soap myself.... :eek: :001_rolle

I am going to be working on the single note essential oil soaps for the next week or so, but I have a new fragrance oil coming in that I am excited about... it is a duplication of mysore sandalwood... here is the description from the manufacturer and I think they have some good points.

"The sandalwood tree, Santalum album is a fragrant heartwood species native to India where its highly scented wood and oil has been used for centuries. It is among the oldest materials used in perfumery. The are other sandalwood species native from Indonesia, Australia and the South Pacific used for perfumery, however, their fragrant components are completely different from that of the Indian Sandalwood and are considered of inferior quality in comparison. The finest grade of Indian Sandalwood oil comes from the ancient kingdom of Mysore. Such majestic sandalwood essential oil is very rare and expensive and the price is increasing tremendously. It takes from thirty to sixty years for a tree to fully mature so it can be cut and distilled. Due to its over harvesting, the tree is now endangered and considered a protected species and the Indian government is placing strict regulations on its production and export. In our effort to protect the Indian sandalwood trees, we found a version that is as close as you can get to the scent of natural Mysore Sandalwood. Its amazing woody heart is unlike any synthetic sandalwood we tested with wonderful oriental hints and the incredible warm and almost musky depth of sandalwood we absolutely love. The scent lasts and lasts and it holds and behaves perfectly in cold process soap, making a pure white soap bar. No need fix this one with other oils trying to get better scented sandalwood!. This description simply doesn’t do justice about how amazing this fragrance really is." This will sell for $6.99 and will not be available until next week, but I will try and get it up on the website shortly.

Also next week is the week I start making candles with the same fragrances as the shaving soaps. These will come in 4 oz gold tins and are made with soy wax, which is a longer burning wax that throws off much less 'soot' than your traditional candle wax... as with everything else I sell, they will be strongly fragranced.

Well, back to the kitchen.....

Sue (Mama Bear)

Mama Bear said:
Also next week is the week I start making candles with the same fragrances as the shaving soaps. These will come in 4 oz gold tins and are made with soy wax, which is a longer burning wax that throws off much less 'soot' than your traditional candle wax... as with everything else I sell, they will be strongly fragranced.

Well, back to the kitchen.....

Sue (Mama Bear)

Welcome Back Sue!! I'm looking forward to the new soap formula, as I'm sure droves of others are as well.

Uh oh...Candles....dare I say it: CAD (candle acquisition disorder) :biggrin:

TraderJoe said:
Welcome Back Sue!! I'm looking forward to the new soap formula, as I'm sure droves of others are as well.

Uh oh...Candles....dare I say it: CAD (candle acquisition disorder) :biggrin:

:lol:

Thank you! I just packed your box Kenneth!!

It is really good to be back. I get to torture ouch..... :thumbup:

Bear Hugs!

Sue (Mama Bear)

Mama Bear said:
Thank you! I just packed your box Kenneth!!

I received it yesterday! Yummy, yummy stuff. I can't wait to test drive it today, but just haven't gotten myself going yet. :biggrin1:

I Love you Mama Bear , Aloe Vera !!!!!!!

OH I better get my next order in before all the other guys figure it out here, Candles lovely its Xmas soon and mom is a Nut for Candles so lovely when its winter and dark We need a bigger box Sue for my next order ! and I better place it soon this time we are going to do it the 6 weeks shipping style so it will be close to Xmas.

Go Go Mama Bear she is back for us all Cooking up some devious soaps.
Some how I associate the Mama Bear factory back to my childhood when I always rushed home to watch another episode of Dr Snuggles . I dont know am I the only Nutcase here ? :c16:

http://www.doctorsnuggles.com/Gallery/Gallery.html

Top Bottom