What's new

USPS package Stuck in Jamaica, NY since February

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
There's nothing international about my purchase- I bought something in South Carolina and FedEx is shipping it to Ohio. It went from South Carolina to Charlotte, NC in one day, where it then sat for nearly 3 weeks. Sunday night it went from Charlotte NC to Concord, NC, but it's 2 full days later and it is still there.

I wonder if USPS plays a game, where they take one random package out of each shipment and put it on another random plane, then see what's the longest a package might be kept in circulation by pure chance. Not going to lie: The juvenile in me would find this hugely amusing ... provided it wasn't my package impacted.

The USPS has been real crap lately, even for shipments within the US. It seems the worst when shipping from one cost to the other.
I mailed out a 2-day priority package that took 2.5 weeks to arrive. Track showed that it sat at the Portland international airport for all but 3 days. Those remaining 3 days the package bounced around the DC area.
Currently I'm waiting on something to be delivered to me that seems to be stuck in Chicago for the last week.

Top Bottom