What's new

USPS International Shipping

Just wondering how long you guys have had to wait for brushes to come from England. Mine has supposedly been shipped/ is sitting in Customs for 10 days now and I'm somewhat curious as to when I can expect it.

Note, right now it's status is:

Your item has been processed through our sort facility in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 12:10 am on September 17, 2014.

Thoughts?

When I sent a couple of razors over to Dave in Great Britain, they were about 7 days each way and that was to/from Alaska. They didn't get hung up in customs at all on either end. On the other hand, I've had packages take 3 - 4 weeks from Anchorage to my house.
So you never know.

I sent a USPS package internationally and it sat for approximately 7 days in US customs awaiting outbound delivery and then another 7 days upon arrival in the receiving country's customs before delivery. So much for speed, we are at the mercy of border crossing checks.

I have sent a few things from the UK to the US, they normally get over there in 3-4 days then get moved to 1 or 2 locations depending on the destination, this adds another 3-10 days depending on the area they end up in it seems.

I bought a razor on eBay and it was posted USPS first class international tracked with delcon (?). Arrived with me in the UK 4 days later. I have had parcels within the UK take twice as long.

Paul.

It's out of NY!

That being said I won't get it till Tuesday since I probably won't be there to sign for it in person.

Top Bottom