What's new

Using Hair Removal Cream To Shave?

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
I noticed that their a few creams on the market specifically geared towards hair removal for men's shave. Some are referred to as razorless shaving cream. Have you tried it?

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
A quick glance at reviews make it sound like a real horrorshow to me. I'll be interested to read any member's experience for sure.

No…Notta…NEVER….Ever….deplorable….outrageous…despicable….inconceivable….atrocious….

1659786930179.jpeg

and what fun would that be anyway?👍😊💈

Last edited:
No, never, not happening! @##$%! :cursing:

If that cream can dissolve hair, I can just imagine what it would do to my sensitive skin. It might work on my arm hair as the skin is not so sensitive, but it scares me to think what would happen with my face. Even some shave soaps feel someone poured gasoline on me.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
It's similar to Nair. It's for those that would rather over chemically traumatize their face than over mechanically traumatize their face. There is probably a sweet spot with both types of trauma, but I'm going to stick to mechanical trauma.

Don't know, but a good splash afterwards of something with a hearty alcohol or menthol kick should encourage some proper screaming from the razorless shaver.

Been around for years.

When I worked in a foundry (in the 70s) a lot of the Black guys used Magic Shave. They would apply it to their face, wait a bit, then remove it with a butter knife.

Apparently it is a legit alternative for those prone to razor bumps (ingrown hairs).

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Razor less shaving cream, wear safety swimmer pool googles for your eye protection until you know about it, you would have to careful with a rinse to get it off the skin and not in your eyes. Some of these industrial regular retail bars of soap are hard on my eyes as is and yet does not melt hair off my face either, not sure what this new soap/cream would do.

Years ago a mate of mine used his then girl friends leg hair removal cream on his face. He suffered some terrible reaction resulting in blisters and burn like scarring. Im sure the stuff they push for us fellas is more gentle but for me its a no no.

Top Bottom