What's new

Used Southern Witchcraft Carpathia

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I used this soap today and got a good shave with it. It lathered up good and I did have slickness and no irritation. Out of the container, it has a strong petricor scent. Once I lathered it up, it still had the petricor scent, but another scent kicked in in high gear. This is another strange smelling soap, but it woke me up. That's why I'll keep it. I asked my daughter did she like it and she said not really. It is a weird scent, but performs well and it woke me up. I would dare to say it's it woke me up like smelling salts. That's what it brings to mind for. Not that strong and it dosen't smell like smelling salts. I lathered up a fourth time after I did 3rd pass against the grain just because I like the way it woke me up in the morning.

I ordered some samples from SW and included Carpathia in them. Initially, it was my least favorite, but as I kept using it grew on me, and now I have a whole tub of it.

doctordial

my brain goes "thonk"
I ordered some samples from SW and included Carpathia in them. Initially, it was my least favorite, but as I kept using it grew on me, and now I have a whole tub of it.

I see that happening. When I first lathered up with it this morning I thought to myself, I don't I'm going to like this. Then I changed my mind as I was using it. I also thought this is an acquired taste and I also thought this is either you like or you don't. Well.... I'm on the I like it side of the fence.

SW make fantastic products. I purchased the full size bottle of Carpathia after shave and use it regularly, particularly when I'm shaving with an unscented soap such as Incorporeal.
1681499001768.png

Top Bottom