What's new

Used Floris Santal and liked it

Hi folks, I used TOBS Sandalwood Soap yesterday and followed it up with the Santal, I like it straight away quite light but very distinctive. I put it on at about 9 in the morning and at about 6 in the evening my Wife came home and remarked at how nice I smelled. I could still get a very faint smell about 12 hours after putting it on.

I have used it again today and am pretty happy.

Cheers.

There's something in the drydown on this one that puts me off. I wanted to like it quite a bit.... but the drydown kind of turns my stomach.

Ben

For me, Santal was fine.
I must admit to preferring AOS sandalwood slightly.
But the Floris is a bit brighter and lighter, to my nose.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 59
I followed suite from yourself and emailed Floris about samples , I have only used No89, limes and mahon leather. Loved them so far so wil try that out soon.

I followed suite from yourself and emailed Floris about samples , I have only used No89, limes and mahon leather. Loved them so far so wil try that out soon.

Hi Wazza, excellent stuff. I will be found to trying out the others soon.

Cheers.

I emailed Floris requesting a sample of Santal and they kindly sent me a variety of samples - Santal, and to a lesser degree, Cefiro, were my preferences.

Hi Bandito, yes that's what I did I'm very happy with the Santal and the Elite was pretty good as well.

Shaved again today with Santal.
totally pleased.
cream was even better than I had recalled.
gave it a bit more hot water than previously and lather really blossomed.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 22
Top Bottom