What's new

USB microscope

Hi,

I have seen some great pictures of stones and razor edges. What USB microscope do you all use and or wish you had bought:)

SS

Micro mart sell a very nice set up. The best is to use a microscope of high quality and put a atachment that is at least 1mp or better. The wireless one are getting better like the micro mark one but do not hold a candle to a Leica or better yet a Zeiss on a anolog set up of at least 1mp. But that is very pricey. That is why I would recommend the set up from micro mart.

Micro mart sell a very nice set up. The best is to use a microscope of high quality and put a atachment that is at least 1mp or better. The wireless one are getting better like the micro mark one but do not hold a candle to a Leica or better yet a Zeiss on a anolog set up of at least 1mp. But that is very pricey. That is why I would recommend the set up from micro mart.
WOw that is a cool site! Thank you

I have seen it used in clean rooms by aerospace companies. Another cool thing I can add is they hook them up to 65"4k tv's to make the best picture possible. I have seen many versions used by different companies,almost like they all come up with there own versions.

Top Bottom