What's new

URGENT, Pending ATF determination changes Regarding "Arm Braces"

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Agreed to pray. Consider this. No war, is more brutal then civil war. Even more brutal, then defeating Hitler.

So I ask myself this question. With the soft culture we raise our metrosexual males in today. Could they defeat Hitler now?

Excellent points all Rob! If you go back I expanded on my first post a little bit… I think it makes my take a bit clearer! :)

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
Excellent points all Rob! If you go back I expanded on my first post a little bit… I think it makes my take a bit clearer! :)

Excellent point made on pimpled face kids earning their GI college funds. So again, just playing devils advocate. When the death toll begins and the body bag count goes up, let’s hope the former active duty reserves they call up with many tours under their belt, don’t have the stomach to kill their own civilians.

Excellent point made on pimpled face kids earning their GI college funds. So again, just playing devils advocate. When the death toll begins and the body bag count goes up, let’s hope the former active duty reserves they call up with many tours under their belt, don’t have the stomach to kill their own civilians.

That’s a point I’ve contended. I don’t believe most of the military would turn on its citizens. They’d be turning on themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
Also a great point sir. Sadly I think any more discussion on the topic is best done face-to-face and not on a public forum 😊

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
That’s a point I’ve contended. I don’t believe most of the military would turn on its citizens. They’d be turning in themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless the ones giving them orders, convinced them in their minds that the domestic terrorists family with 3 children living in the suburbs but who are also decked out in camouflage and AR-15’s are dangerous to our American freedoms and way of life. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.