What's new

UPDATE

Two months ago I was finally allowed to keep my razors and razor blades in my room. I am allowed as long as I lock them locked up in my lockable storage trunk that I have in my room except when I'm using them. I had to demonstrate that I know what I'm doing 3 times. Now, I shave every Wednesday and Sunday at night and I achieve a DFS every time . I do this by following a routine I established two years before my stroke.

Overcoming life’s obstacles is an unfortunate requirement we all face. Sounds like you are doing a great job. Congrats And keep on truck in’.
I hope we all can follow your example.

sorry for the ignorance but...are you in a retirement village?..just trying to figure out why you said they let you keep them :straight:

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
@hcoop111 it's covered here:

Ender!! Nice job! That is great news, your patience has been rewarded. I'm sure those shaves are some of the most enjoyable you have had in a while. Enjoy every stroke, JM

Two months ago I was finally allowed to keep my razors and razor blades in my room. I am allowed as long as I lock them locked up in my lockable storage trunk that I have in my room except when I'm using them. I had to demonstrate that I know what I'm doing 3 times. Now, I shave every Wednesday and Sunday at night and I achieve a DFS every time . I do this by following a routine I established two years before my stroke.

There is glory in the struggle. Keep up the good work and I wish you Godspeed in your recovery.

Top Bottom