What's new

Update On My Creeds Vetiver

I've now had my Creeds Vetiver for about 3 weeks. I love it , however my complaint is that it's so light I need to use so much compared to my other colognes (regular guy brands e.g.Polo Purple, Dolce, Mark Jacobs). So not only did I pay 2x the price , but since I need to use 2x as much, I fugure it cost 4x as much as my others. Has any one else had this experience? ERIC

Eric, I also have Vetiver. The scent on my person lasts about 8 hours. It could be that the scent is still on your body but you nose has become desensitized by it. The only way to find out is to ask your spouse/girlfriend if they can still smell it. I have noticed that different EDT lasts differently on some people.

Hello Eric,

Like Austin said, different scents last for different lengths of time on different people.

Also, Creed uses very high quality, high-end essential oils and very little synthetics in the formulation of their fragrances. Such formulations tend to have a hefty price tag (as you know), fabulous scent, and a short life. You need the addition of some synthetics to prolong the life.

I, too, like the Vetiver, but the short life on me precludes me from spending so much money on a fragrance.

Cheers,
Richard
Plano TX

Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have to break out the "Hai karate" I inherited by my grandfather. Eric

ERIC said:
Thanks for the feedback. I think I might have to break out the "Hai karate" I inherited by my grandfather. Eric
Whoa.....there's a blast from the past. Hai Karate.:w00t:

Top Bottom