What's new

Update 4

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
So, I have now a good month of PT behind me. So far I am doing very well according to my PT doctor. Probably need another 6-8 weeks of it.
I am anticipating to go to the shop soon and see how I am doing.
However, there is always something unexpected and unforeseen. Unfortunately, my wife fell this morning on her right side and fractured her hip. I spend most of the day in the ER with her. She needs surgery, which may be done tomorrow. Now I have all the house chores to do as well, like laundry etc., but need to take it easy with my hand.
I guess I make an updated post in the next week to 10 days. Life is not easy and it looks like I am getting too may kicks in the n... lately. Can only go uphill from now on.

So sorry to hear about your wife's fall Rudy. Its good you have each other to depend on and that you are in a position to help her recovery. That's because you've been diligent and disciplined about your PT! Great going, that's not easy.

I'm sorry to hear that. When it rains it pours.
I hope she recovers soon as do you and things start getting better for both of you.

Do you have any family or friends nearby that can help?
I know just the little things help like mowing the lawn, taking in the mail, watching the house, feeding pets etc would help.

I know its hard when life kicks you in between the two back pockets but just make sure you look after yourself in the meantime too and keep your chin up. You got this! :thumbup1:

So, I have now a good month of PT behind me. So far I am doing very well according to my PT doctor. Probably need another 6-8 weeks of it.
I am anticipating to go to the shop soon and see how I am doing.
However, there is always something unexpected and unforeseen. Unfortunately, my wife fell this morning on her right side and fractured her hip. I spend most of the day in the ER with her. She needs surgery, which may be done tomorrow. Now I have all the house chores to do as well, like laundry etc., but need to take it easy with my hand.
I guess I make an updated post in the next week to 10 days. Life is not easy and it looks like I am getting too may kicks in the n... lately. Can only go uphill from now on.
Consider a rehabilitation home. It is not a nursing home. Your health is the most important and there are people trained to make your life easier.

Top Bottom