What's new

Upcoming Yaqi 11.11 Sale

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
After reading another thread on the virtues of the Yaqi synthetics, I thought I'd mosey on over to the site (Yaqi Factory Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com) to see what I should add to my collection, and discovered a red banner on the menu for items that will be on sale on November 11th. Basically, they have a large list of razors and brushes (some with large discounts others with small ones) and they are encouraging their customers to put it in a cart and check out on the 11th to get the sale price. I have no vested interest in this company, I am not a vendor or reseller of their stuff, I'm just a guy who has been happy with my recent brush acquisition.

This is my first time posting to this thread (although I watch it like a hawk), so if I've inadvertently broken a rule or done anything wrong, please let me know!

Nice heads up. I just got a Maggard 30mm (Yaqi with a black handle instead of white) and it blew my mind. After almost three decades of badgers and boars I think it's all synths from here on out.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Thx for the tip
do you have to join Ali express to purchase or can you check out as a guest?

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
This was my first 11.11 -- clearly I've been living under a rock. I like that you can (at least on the Yaqi store front), filter on free shipping, plus items on 11.11 sale, and for either razors or brushes. Found a sale item with free shipping and coupon eligible....couldn't resist.

Wish AliExpress accepted PayPal. Don't really like online shopping without it. [emoji3525]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Can't speak for AliExpress in general, but I always pay with PayPal on Yaqi Factory Store - Small Orders Online Store, Hot Selling and more on Aliexpress.com
Ahh, I thought since their store was though AliExpress, they wouldn't take PayPal. Guess they do. Awesome.

I was eyeing the cheap orange 20mm. want a smaller brush, as my razorock synthetic is rather big IMO. Don't get me wrong, it's awesome ... Just feels huge to me. Unfortunately, they don't have dimensions like other sites do. Hate to order another of the same. Hmm.

Anyone have this brush? If so, how's the size?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom